• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streetlight Manifesto - Keasbey Nights 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD-Ness

Streetlight Manifesto came out with an awesome ska album about a year and half ago called "Everything Goes Numb." I just found out that they're coming out with a new album tomorrow - "Keasbey Nights 2," which is a remake/cover of the "Keasbey Nights" by Catch 22, which is another awesome band that shares members with Streetlight Manifesto. Anyone else excited for this?

Chairman85

Immensely excited, Catch 22 (Tomas Era), BOTAR, and Streetlight are three of my favorite bands. Victory Records says Keasbey Nights (not 2) is scheduled for a 5/31/05 release.

pnjtony

That's funny. I sorta considered Everything Goes Numb a sort of "keasby nights 2" anyways considering that keasby nights was the only good catch 22 album.

Jim Bowie

I'm sort of disappointed... I was hoping for new material, but a remake of Keasby Nights is still great! I guess I'll just hope for new material at the Streetlight Manifesto show in Detroit Michigan with Voodoo Glow Skulls, Big D and the Kids Table, and Mu330! Who's with me?!?

The official SM site says that their new CD will not have any numbers in it... so why does it say Keasby Nights 2 @ Amazon.com?

Have fun waiting until may. It's not coming out tomorrow. Victory Records updated their webpage. It's out May something now.

They're playing here in Tallahassee on Ska is Dead II. I'm stoked. The re-recording of Keasbey should be great.

Jim Bowie

StrikerObi said:
Have fun waiting until may. It's not coming out tomorrow. Victory Records updated their webpage. It's out May something now.

They're playing here in Tallahassee on Ska is Dead II. I'm stoked. The re-recording of Keasbey should be great.

I was considering going to that, but tickets are so very expensive...

But the allure of seeing Streetlight twice in one year is almost too great to pass up. :D

bonesquad

I did not know this. Everything Goes Numb might be my all-time favorite ska album, and Keasby Nights isn't far behind. Nice little surprise. Though I agree I'd MUCH rather have new material, but right now I'll take what I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom