• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stumpokapow Presents: Anime GAF, PreCure vs Sailor Moon: who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
So who wins? My money is on the Sailor crew because they have the power of the cosmos and shit.

urMcC9Gl.jpg

vs

DmMzZfHl.jpg

txJzg5G.gif
zZlEMaP.gif

So who wins the fight????

Ventara

The Sailors have better arm reach, while the PreCures have heavier clothes bogging them down, so my money is on the Sailors winning.

ShinMaruku

Given that Sailor moon in a few centuries in a dark future can shut down starts and warp time and is practically immortal. What question are you asking?
large.jpg

Sailor Moon is the magical girl troupe of my childhood and my future if Crystal season three means anything, but PreCure has two things going for it

1) Cure Black - who is more or less the Hulk of the magical girl world.

PreCure_2.gif

tumblr_mkwdwz8jJe1qj3pkio1_250.gif
tumblr_mkwedvOuKZ1qj3pkio1_250.gif
5bELb56.gif
ulNLyCs.gif

2) There's a billion of Pre-cures. I'm sure you could say Mars could torch them all, but for every ten she burns down, there'll be a hundred more to take their place.

20150313223233.jpg

Even at peak strength the Sailor team could barely beat up the Amazon Quartet by themselves. But they'll always have the trump card of Usagi resetting the universe if things don't go their way.

Sailor Moon is the main threat. Everyone else is chumps.

Most of them however, have shown very little hand to hand combat capabilities, which nearly every Precure could outmatch them in that regard.

Then again, Precure has Mana....

Sailor Moon is the magical girl troupe of my childhood and my future if Crystal season three means anything, but PreCure has two things going for it

1) Cure Black - who is more or less the Hulk of the magical girl world.

PreCure_2.gif

tumblr_mkwdwz8jJe1qj3pkio1_250.gif
tumblr_mkwedvOuKZ1qj3pkio1_250.gif
5bELb56.gif
ulNLyCs.gif

2) There's a billion of Pre-cures. I'm sure you could say Mars could torch them all, but for every ten she burns down, there'll be a hundred more to take their place.

20150313223233.jpg

Even at peak strength the Sailor team could barely beat up the Amazon Quartet by themselves. But they'll always have the trump card of Usagi resetting the universe if things don't go their way.

Holy shit at the top two gifs. Are they from the newer All Stars movies?

Delio

Cure Black and White are constantly outshining anyone else in team up movies so they would get most of the Sailor Soilders a shit ton of trouble. Saturn is a problem because of her KILL EVERYONE powers and Sailor Moon herself when she gets serious has massive power. Fist fight wise tho most of them will fall to any of the Cures.

Holy shit at the top two gifs. Are they from the newer All Stars movies?
The second one is from the season finale of plain jane Futari Wa Precure, and I think that first one is from the most recent film. I'm not confident on that though.

Bonus gif:
tumblr_n8wrnp9ROQ1sqfyyxo9_250.gif

Precure is freakin nuts with the action. imo it sometimes is even better than DBZ in pure animation.
Somehow PreCure has been the magnet for a ton of top tier sakuga talent.

There's this, but check out the tag on the side.

Jupiter wins

Jupiter wouldn't even win against her own team.

sailor-jupiter-vs-uranus-o.gif

Not remotely a fair circumstances during that fight but whatever

The second one is from the season finale of plain jane Futari Wa Precure, and I think that first one is from the most recent film. I'm not confident on that though

Wait. It is?

Huh, I honestly have no memory of that. Maybe I should watch season 1 and 2 again, it's been years since I've seen it

Sterok

Moon and Saturn at top their top power are cosmic level threats that the Cures don't really have an answer to. Though a couple dozen Cures did manage to kill a Black Hole, so... Maybe if the Inners stop jobbing, and Pluto is allowed to use her time powers. Outside of that however, the Cures are far better fighters and have much more flexibility, so if they're ruling out planet busting attacks then just about any group of Cures will come out on top. Black and White's feats are well documented. Plus they once kicked a plane so hard it exploded. Bloom and Egret watched their villain blow up Earth, and they proceeded to kick his ass. Dream takes after Sailor Moon in her solo power in many ways. The Smile Cures took down what was basically another Black Hole themselves. Heart would warp reality because she's Heart. Lovely took on a god and won. These girls don't screw around.

The Cures are helped by the fact that while several seasons are hit and miss in quality, even the worst is better than Sailor Moon. Both Crystal and the original anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom