• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sub-Zero DLC trailer for Injustice 2

Dereck

sYVlA2h.gif

sinkfla87

Yoooooo. While I'm still not particularly a fan of guest characters, he looks 100x more fun than Red Hood lol. I bet Ice clone is an ability... Just watch.

Edit: then again maybe not, maybe the ability is the dual ice clones?

vg260

Yoooooo. While I'm still not particularly a fan of guest characters, he looks 100x more fun than Red Hood lol. I bet Ice clone is an ability... Just watch.

Edit: then again maybe not, maybe the ability is the dual ice clones?

Yeah, double one is my guess.

I think he looks more interesting than redhood, but there's still a lot of dc characters they could have mined from.

Curious if they'll give him a premium skin for Killer Frost.

I still hate the way they design supers for these games.

It's just a random combination of moves, with barely any theme or flow. Not my cup of tea at all.

Jocund

I think he looks more interesting than redhood, but there's still a lot of dc characters they could have mined from.

Curious if they'll give him a premium skin for Killer Frost.

Nope. Boon said that gender swaps are out for the time being. There are too many concerns with hitboxes.

Didn't think I'd ever hate a Sub Zero design more than the unmasked MK3 Sub Zero, but here we are. Looks atrocious.

On top of being a shitty guest character taking up a DC character spot... Still salty about that.

Fury451

Banned
He looks annoying as fuck to play against. The true successor to Injustice 1's Scorpion.

It's been echoed, but I really wish they didn't waste DLC on MK characters, but if they do then limit it to one.

sinkfla87

He looks annoying as fuck to play against. The true successor to Injustice 1's Scorpion.

It's been echoed, but I really wish they didn't waste DLC on MK characters, but if they do then limit it to one.

Yeah 1 MK guest is enough. I mean I haven't seen ONE post celebrating Raiden's inclusion. NOBODY wants Raiden haha.

Breakaway

Wow, I like the clever use of the spine rip in first person. Probably my favorite outro next to Predator in MKX. His combos looked pretty cool as well.

fernoca

Didn't think I'd ever hate a Sub Zero design more than the unmasked MK3 Sub Zero, but here we are. Looks atrocious.

On top of being a shitty guest character taking up a DC character spot... Still salty about that.
Doubtful is taking a spot of a DC character, considering how things work in this business

Their data shows that guest characters sell more, so they probably chose 2/3 spots for guests and 6 for DC. Otherwise it would've been 6 DC characters and no guests.

Kinda hate that a MK character is being added in a DC game. There will be one more added too? That's 2 slots wasted in my Ultimate pack. This crap needs to stop. There are too many DC characters that could have been included. Sigh.

Yeah 1 MK guest is enough. I mean I haven't seen ONE post celebrating Raiden's inclusion. NOBODY wants Raiden haha.

I want Raiden
for that Shazam skin possibility, but they'd probably go with Static or Black Lightning
. But yeah, one MK guest character is more than enough.

I don't think he's redundant at all with Black Adam though. There's like 3-4 people with no powers that rely on gadgets already, or multiple gun users.

Nope. Boon said that gender swaps are out for the time being. There are too many concerns with hitboxes.

Kind of stumped as to what DC character could be his premium skin. She's the only cold character left that's not in. I guess Ice but he has like zero fanbase.

Kind of stumped as to what DC character could be his premium skin. She's the only cold character left that's not in. I guess Ice but he has like zero fanbase.

Granted I don't know the finer points of the premium skins, but maybe it'll be a classic Sub Zero outfit instead of a DC one.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Can't wait for him. People are already salty af. I'm going to duck into the clone to catch Batmans jump kicks and SuperGirls teleports.

Mortal Kombat is my favorite fighting game series and I absolutely hate him being in this game. I understand that the guest DLCs sell well, but I wish they would just keep the games pure. I don't think that much money will be left on the table. Hated the horror guest characters in MKX, too. Wasted spots.

All that said, he gameplay seems pretty cool. Seems like a hybrid of all 3 variations from MKX. Also glad they kept Steve Blum as his voice. He fits really well with him.

Hate his costume in this though. Hopefully gear looks better.

Top Bottom