• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sudeki has been released on Steam. Yes, that Sudeki.

I have never heard of this game and I was xbox only for that generation. And my favorite genre was RPGs. Weird.

Awesome price though, I'm really impressed, makes it a no brainer purchase.

It was Microsofts lame attempt to attract Japanese gamers in that generation. I owned the game but never played it back then.

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
Maybe Microsoft is in on it

The hiragana fits the kanji 素出来

which means "poor quality" or "plain quality...

antitrop

Using the term "classic" in relation to Sudeki is fairly questionable. Game fuckin' sucked, I think the only reason it got any attention was because there wasn't much else in that genre on the Xbox.

ChronoX

I saw this yesterday and was most pleased because I was on the hunt for a retail copy of the game. Awesome price too!

While I own this game and I'm sure I played it earlier in the Xbox's life, I have NO memories whatsoever about this game. I'm not sure if that's a good thing (Buying it will be like a brand new game!) or a bad thing (It's trash and I forgot it for a reason).

I remember it being overhyped by OXM...

wasn't this like a actually great game ?

Not really, no. It's not bad...it's just extremely average. The problem is, it was hyped up to be the greatest thing ever, and it had been delayed several times. It was essentially the Colonial Marines of the Xbox, though not as bad.

I booted it up on my Xbox a few weeks ago just to see if it's as average as I remember, and it totally is.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I actually used to own this steaming turd on disc when I had an Xbox. Back in the days when I wasted money on awful games, I'd force myself to finish them to get my "money's worth" and even do mental gymnastics to deceive myself into thinking I liked the game. Can't believe this has a 72 on metacritic, I'd flip the number myself : 27

Where the fuck is the Steam release of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System? No, it wasn't an Xbox exclusive, but I would really enjoy a re-release.

Top Bottom