• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suggest a Question for the 2nd Presidential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't feel like making a new thread, but Hillary's latest video quoting TRump from the debate when he denies saying things ,and then the video of him saying it, is amazing

https://youtu.be/EHclppeLdi0

*sigh* I cant wait until the next debate where he again points to her ads saying she is making things up when all she is doing is taking recordings of him and playing it back. What a piece of shit he is. I hope he loses, the despicable people supporting him go back into their caves, his business starts being adversely affected (and for that matter his kids to as they are also peddling this BS, not so much Ivanka but shes getting there), the Republican party "reboots", and the government continues to investigate all the shit he has done and is doing (like the recent revelation he went around the US embargo of Cuba to do business) and prosecutes him for it all.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Who created Nafta? I would love to see either side answer this. Trump would spin, but for clinton she could tie down republicans to something she and her husband often are blamed for but had nothing to do with the creation of.

mnannola

"What are the biggest challenges facing minorties in America, and what specifically will you do to address them?"

"Mr. Trump, do you think it's right that you have an effective tax rate that is lower than the majority of Americans? If not, what will you do to correct it?"

"What are your plans for NASA?"

"Do you think there is an unfair wage gap between the bottom 5 percent and top 5 percent of workers in this country? If so, what are your plans to reduce this gap?"

Hunter S.

Trump? Why do you rant about Clinton's health when you are almost the same age as her and it is scientifically known that women live longer on average and usually have healthier lifestyles than men?

Balphon

gWAeD0r.png

America needs to know.

I would ask something like.

"What do you think the US should do about the crisis in Ajerturkisanjibad?"

hoping that Trump answers first and Hillary retorts "there is no such place as that, Donald."

Bronx-Man

Banned
I would ask something like.

"What do you think the US should do about the crisis in Ajerturkisanjibad?"

hoping that Trump answers first and Hillary retorts "there is no such place as that, Donald."
"What is your policy on dealing with the current uprising in Agrabah against the regime of Ali-ababwa?"

Toxi

Banned
Those top 5 range from interesting but not urgent (Term limits) to hot garbage (The way that voter ID law question is worded is poisonous).

W-00

Can anyone think of a way to get "If someone fails to pay their fair share of taxes but takes advantage of the systems provided by those taxes, doesn't that make them a welfare queen?" down to 80 characters or less?

I realize that some may take offense to the term 'welfare queen' (I don't like using it), but I think it's important for maximum sting against Trump.

Alienfan

The second amendment has to be one of the dumbest pieces of legislation ever, I can't help but cringe whenever I see or hear it.

Shadybiz

Secretary Clinton and Mr. Trump, the nation is at war on a very hot topic issue. The future of your respective campaigns may rest on this one question:

Wiping: Sitting down or standing up??

Makonero

We need an answer on this right away: Why do you think Warner Bros. is ruining their Cinematic Universe and what will you do to make them fix it?

mclem

Or also called "Let's crowd source the best GOTCHA! Questions."

Oh, if we're doing that...

"Mr Trump, why are you afraid to release your tax returns?"

Or, similarly:

"You have stated that countries that don't pay into the social contract that underpins NATO should not get the benefits of NATO. In a similar sense, should people who do not pay into the social contract that underpins America not be able to run for President?"

Mr. Trump, if a brick couldn't sit on a wall no more, what would you ask it?

Also I would ask both of them if they would go back in time to murder baby Hitler, and if so, how would they do it.

Dali

Mr. Trump, if a brick couldn't sit on a wall no more, what would you ask it?

Also I would ask both of them if they would go back in time to murder baby Hitler, and if so, how would they do it.
If you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom