• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits Season 4 |OT| A Firm, Divided - Wednesday 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducarmel

Man

Donna and Jessica taking L's.

Of course Donna is the more serious issue, at least the finale is not about somebody finding about Mike.

Omzz

i was thinking the whole time how that place couldnt have cameras and donna just waltzes in to get the files but then that ending happened. mike was stupid enough to go along with it.

harvey gotta fix everyones shit now

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
These lawyers are entirely too touchy feely about the 'truth'. This man gonna let Jessica go over what some other dudes did that again had nothing to do with him just because he has the moral compass of a 14 year old. Breh you done lost your damn mind.

Radec

Man, another series of "Drama" unfolds after Louis turning into the dark side.

I miss Season 1 Suits. Just some casual cases and less drama.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Im still watching but HAHAHAAHAH
Jeff paying the reception staff is the first thing hes done that Ive liked

edit; awww no poor jessica
and poor donna

Deadly

Man, another series of "Drama" unfolds after Louis turning into the dark side.

I miss Season 1 Suits. Just some casual cases and less drama.
This. While, an ongoing storyline is great, I wish it wasn't in every single episode. It was nice seeing different cases.

Quixzlizx

Is it just me, or is Louis more destructive when he's actually trying to be well-intentioned? It feels like he's always an asshole over petty stuff that doesn't matter in the end, but then causes actual major damage when he's trying to be a helpful team-player.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is it just me, or is Louis more destructive when he's actually trying to be well-intentioned? It feels like he's always an asshole over petty stuff that doesn't matter in the end, but then causes actual major damage when he's trying to be a helpful team-player.

Thats his thing...he screws up no matter which side he is on lol.

Frog-fu

Banned
Harvey needs to at least punch up Mike once. Getting tired of him projecting his personal tragedies on his work. His intentions are, of course, admirable, but he never seems to be able to get his shit together and go about it the right way.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm honestly shocked Donna would be so dumb about it and not realize that records buildings with high security would at least have a rudimentary camera system.

Frog-fu

Banned
Thank you to the directors who keep showing booty shots of Jessica.

image.php

Tamanon

Banned
I will say it's a running joke with my girl how often people are just staring at a sheet of paper waiting for another character to walk in and have a conversation. Nobody's ever on a laptop or their cellphone.

Suits will do the typical thing and make it seem like something serious will happen but Donna will be saved by the end of the episode. Finale will be about something else I think.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Suits will do the typical thing and make it seem like something serious will happen but Donna will be saved by the end of the episode. Finale will be about something else I think.

but can you imagine if donna was put away for the finale
I love her character but it would make good tv

I think they'll extend the Donna issue to the finale, having that solved by late-mid to the end of the episode and end with a stinger that once again brings Mike's secret to the forefront.

Maddocks

I think they'll extend the Donna issue to the finale, having that solved by late-mid to the end of the episode and end with a stinger that once again brings Mike's secret to the forefront.

They need to seriously stop having the secret being the driving force. I'm getting burnt out listening to mike say,"I'M NOT A LAWYER HARVEY!" whenever someone brings up his secret.

Derpyduck

Banned
Wow, what a terrible episode except the ending. Louis's idiocy made it even worse.

It was a pretty terrible episode. The only good thing that came out of it was I realized that Gerrard is Harvey's dad in real life. Otherwise, it was a shitty 60 minutes that only served to set up a conflict involving Donna, and to break up Jessica's relationship.

And as long as we're hating things, can I say how much I hate how USA says "Next episode is the last episode...before the season finale".

Well there is a synopsis out for the season finale:

When SEC investigator Sean Cahill fails to link his corrupt boss Eric Woodall and corporate raider Charles Forstman, Harvey must revisit his own uncomfortable past in order to find a way to put them away for good.

Mike and Rachel confront the fact that, while Rachel is Harvey’s associate, Mike is his guy. And Donna helps Louis with an unexpected crisis.

Hmmmm....hard to say where the finale is going.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 4: episode 15 "Intent"

Harvey and Mike scramble to save the Liberty Rail case; D.A. Wolf comes after the firm; and Jessica and Malone try to adjust to their new circumstances.

Tamanon

Banned
I hope it's a fake-out, but that earlier "Coming up on Suits" scene of Harvey saying how much Donna should've trusted he would succeed really takes out any tension from this case.

Derpyduck

Banned
I hope it's a fake-out, but that earlier "Coming up on Suits" scene of Harvey saying how much Donna should've trusted he would succeed really takes out any tension from this case.

I thought the same thing, but it turned out to be real. Who the hell thought that would be a good idea? Give away the ending at the beginning? That's just idiotic.

Omzz

sooo Harvey and Donna are gonna be a thing right...? of course

need someone to replace the Jessica and Jeff couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom