• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits Season 4 |OT| A Firm, Divided - Wednesday 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is that Harvey and Donna have much better chemistry than Mike/Rachel or Jessica/Jeff lol.

That's because they have known each other and have been best friends for over 20 years.

Also while these two had great chemistry since they are married

owwYz.jpg

yep. it's like Harvey killed his dog for him to go personal against him.

He's like Louis without the penchant for screwing up. He's so enamored with the law that the idea of someone breaking it is a personal insult. So for someone to break the law and get away with it... That's vengeance territory.

FiggyCal

Banned
Suits will do the typical thing and make it seem like something serious will happen but Donna will be saved by the end of the episode. Finale will be about something else I think.

Call me crazy, but I think she'll be going to prison. This would be the second time her antics have gotten them in trouble and it would be BS if she got no repurcussions for it again.

Also, it's nice to see Jeff make it out unscathed without knowing the whole "Mike Ross is a fraud" thing.

And poor Louis. The dude can't catch a break ever. :(

Hot damn that was a mega huge Harvey/Donna shipping moment at the end of the episode and as far as TV show shipping scenes go, that was top level. And believe me, I've seen many.

Great feels. Also that mazzy star 90s throwback at the end, though I prefer the original over that cover.

DominoKid

Call me crazy, but I think she'll be going to prison. This would be the second time her antics have gotten them in trouble and it would be BS if she got no repurcussions for it again.

Also, it's nice to see Jeff make it out unscathed without knowing the whole "Mike Ross is a fraud" thing.

And poor Louis. The dude can't catch a break ever. :(

zero chance Donna goes to prison. we're just watching to see how harvey bosses his way out of this situation.

I have a feeling something really big will happen in the season finale
that will get resolved a few episodes into next season.

but excite

Proposal at the finale? Bruh, Mike don't do it, go back to your secretary! Be like Harvey remember!!!

Edit: holy shie Harvey, so smart but yet he can't see he should go after Donna -_-. Im legit mad

Frog-fu

Banned
Good episode, decent finale.

Looking forward to the new Louis/Donna dynamci next season. Those two have always been great together.

Vesmir

Banned
My partner and I loved it. Just hoping that Jessica gets over her hump and returns to true goddess form. Her looking at the alcohol was a bit concerning though.

Meh finale, but Forstman getting pay back on Harvey's brother next season could bring Harvey's darkside, his center of gravity just left him and he has Forstman coming after him, should be fun...Rachel isn't marry Mike, calling it now she will leave him at the alter when the reality hit her that she's gonna be tied to a fraud....

Good Finale, bringing these folks back actually tied up some loose ends.

It's strange that for a show that started as being centered around him Mike has become like the most uninteresting character on the show.

RangersFan

So I guess we're a due some Hardman and Travis Tanner appearances in season 5 I'm guessing. Then Forstman coming back in season 6.

Meh finale, but Forstman getting pay back on Harvey's brother next season could bring Harvey's darkside, his center of gravity just left him and he has Forstman coming after him, should be fun...Rachel isn't marry Mike, calling it now she will leave him at the alter when the reality hit her that she's gonna be tied to a fraud....

I hope she does! That way Mike goes after another more likable character :), be like harvey and go for the awesome secretary he had

Good episode. Great season. Eric Roberts was amazing among all other things.
I wonder who they'll cast as Harvey's new secretary? We need someone as his new love interest.
Mike, what are you doing?

JCizzle

Don't think the writers have the balls to pull that off, but it would be awesome. Not a huge Rachel fan - i'll echo the respect for his secretary.

DominoKid

that was not a finale worthy episode but it wasn't terrible.

based on recent evidence i'm going to say Harvey definitely needs to give Scottie a call again.

Good episode but not finale feeling to me. Forstman is just the biggest cunt lol. If he ever finds mikes secret it's over.

Donna and Harvey will get back together of course. They're a core dynamic.

Huge fan of this show but man the finale felt all over the place.
Also Mike's acting has seemingly regressed or stagnated. I'm not saying it's bad, but there's a recurring cringiness in the scenes with him and Rachel, specifically the beating to death of the "are you thinking what I think you're thinking" trope that is getting quite annoying.

Overall ok episode though and a good season. Hopefully we somehow see more of Scotty next season (that would be a good twist right as Harvey starts to win back Donna).

Frog-fu

Banned
Why not glass towers? Meh.

I hope they change things up in the new season. Don't know how much longer this show can keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom