• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits Season 4 |OT| A Firm, Divided - Wednesday 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Suits is just going in circles at this point.

Let me put it this way... if Mike's sad ass ends up back at Pearson Spector and we start this "will they find out or won't they" shit again, I'm done. I don't care if they move the show to Cinemax and have Rachel and Donna walk around naked all the time.

Sumidor

Let me put it this way... if Mike's sad ass ends up back at Pearson Spector and we start this "will they find out or won't they" shit again, I'm done. I don't care if they move the show to Cinemax and have Rachel and Donna walk around naked all the time.
Woah woah... Don't say things you can't take back.

I think Mike ends up back as a lawyer...though it'll be interesting to see how. And yeah I hope they never dip back into that will they find out well. Honestly say what you will about going in circles but for the first time in a while I have no idea what will happen. I mean I know mike will most likely go back to lawyering but I can't even begin to guess how they get there or what happens with all this, and also the new characters.

I don't want Amy to leave! Maybe Mike goes back to Pearson Specter, gets his own secretary and hires her.

I think Mike ends up back as a lawyer...though it'll be interesting to see how. And yeah I hope they never dip back into that will they find out well. Honestly say what you will about going in circles but for the first time in a while I have no idea what will happen. I mean I know mike will most likely go back to lawyering but I can't even begin to guess how they get there or what happens with all this, and also the new characters.

I don't want Amy to leave! Maybe Mike goes back to Pearson Specter, gets his own secretary and hires her.

Harvey will save Mike from this deal with forceman sp?

Siegcram

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Harvey will save Mike from this deal with forceman sp?
my guess is that the SEC threat will become much bigger. Mike will hear about it from Rachel or something. Mike will help them from behind the scenes or something and help save the firm. And maybe Harvey will help Mike with this Gillis thing.

Who knows.

Synopsis are out for the next few. Gives you a bit of what to expect:

Episode 4.05 -
Pound of Flesh

Harvey and Mike agree to a cease-fire; Mike learns the depths of his partner's ruthlessness.

Episode 4.06 -
Litt the Hell Up

Logan Sanders is brought in to the SEC for questioning; Harvey tries to end the takeover.

Episode 4.07 -
We're Done

Mike is reeling after the takeover battle; Jessica allows Louis to name his own reward.

Alpende

I'm seriously thinking of dropping the show after the mid season break. It just doesn't interest me anymore, at all.

stn

The only thing I dislike about this show is the comedy, its mostly overdone. As a result it diminishes the impact of the actual story for me.

The only thing I dislike about this show is the comedy, its mostly overdone. As a result it diminishes the impact of the actual story for me.
Comedy is ok. But i think movie referenses is there just to be there. They are not very smart anymore.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 4: episode 5 "Pound of Flesh"

Rachel becomes increasingly anxious about work, school, and the growing attraction between herself and Pearson Specter client Logan Sanders. Meanwhile, Louis helps Donna prepare for a major role while she encourages him to face his fear. Harvey and Mike agree to a ceasefire, but Sam accuses him of collusion and Mike learns how ruthless his new partner can be.

What i don't understand is why can't Mike tell him, and see of he is against it? Like if he knows and cares about Mike winning than, why not just let him do what it takes.

Tamanon

Banned
What i don't understand is why can't Mike tell him, and see of he is against it? Like if he knows and cares about Mike winning than, why not just let him do what it takes.

Sidwell?

He doesn't want Mike to win, he wants Mike to make his firm money. If he goes through with the funding, he cuts Sidwell out.

JCizzle

This has to be the craziest thing ever written!

If Mike finds out what Logan told Rachel, she can just use the whole "you kept secrets from me, including the whole skipping law school" excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom