• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

Of course. Best girls always have short hair.

6ubNU.gif

Today I realized all or most of my favorite girls in animu/games have short hair.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Hello, new Fairy Tail Movie Teaser.

http://youtu.be/8Z-CioQ3-V4

DTL, please contact a doctor immediately if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours.

That actually looks like it might be kind of fun. Considering that the average Fairy Tail arc has about 60-90 minutes of actual plot content anyway, this is basically going to be an average plot from the show condensed to a much more manageable length with high-quality animation.

No, that was End of Evangelion.

Awww yeah.

I like you!

DTL, please contact a doctor immediately if you have an erection lasting more than four hours.

That actually looks like it might be kind of fun. Considering that the average Fairy Tail arc has about 60-90 minutes of actual plot content anyway, this is basically going to be an average plot from the show condensed to a much more manageable length with high-quality animation.

Hopefully it will won't hit by the old Fairy Tail tradition of awesome premise, decent middle battles and terrible endgame that every other arc has.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I remember when a friend showed me rule34 images of Misty that he had printed. My life would never be the same again.

Eureka Seven AO 12
tumblr_m6qcdsJKtZ1rnvlipo1_500.gif

Well this was enjoyable, I laughed at so many parts. Ao's reaction at so many parts, why blushing so much, Truth just doing whatever he wants, like when the book just poof'd, and then space coffee. I think my favorite Secret fight thus far, their best design yet and my favorite song on the ost played.

The space stuff was really interesting, Ao never finished what he was saying, when he was like "I. am", and Truth never got an answer, Im guessing he's kind so he must not be the antagonist, fortunately, and the surfing and the entire atmospheric entry to surfing was and looked really cool

Mature

Natsuyuki Rendezvous 1
Maybe It's just summer desperation, but I enjoyed that a great deal. Having the
dead husband
and a
quick confession of love
makes me wonder what type of direction and what type of pacing the rest of the show will have. At any rate, I'm interested.

I think I may have a weakness for the especially atmospheric shows that can paint a great mood.

Misty sucked. May 4 lyfe!
Such naiveté

DTL, please contact a doctor immediately if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours.

Natsu, Gray, Loke, and even Gajeel! They all looked so stunning in it and all that dragonslayer magic when Natsu was fighting the antagonist, thats near Jellal's level. They even had one of the best tracts from the OST,
tumblr_m6r5dzmsY71rsyymwo1_500.gif

Its gonna be as good as the best Bleach movie (DDR) or even Naruto Shippuden Bonds!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
And, she pretty much lost that role too.

Yeah, Misty really didn't do that much.

People seem to forget that there was a whole season of Pokemon before Togepi even existed :(

Completely non-coincidentally, it was the best season. Which kind of brings us back to the very beginning of this discussion.

That's what makes them awesome.

Anyone have a picture of that theory that was circulated about the Pokemon universe taking place after a horrifying global conflict where most of the adults were killed and only young children are left to rebuild the world and tame Pokemon?

People seem to forget that there was a whole season of Pokemon before Togepi even existed :(

Completely non-coincidentally, it was the best season. Which kind of brings us back to the very beginning of this discussion.

She wasn't even that great back then either. It was all about that donut making Brock.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is me, except replace a friend with google image search.

Thing is we first saw it as funny and almost took it up as a challenge to see what else we could find. Little did I know that I would soon come to "like" what I was looking at.

Hoooo-lyyyy shittttt.....

Ok, I have been keeping up with Naruto for a while now because it's quite entertaining even if the story has become a tangled mess. Up until now hundreds of characters have been introduced, each with some wild powers and whatever. But I have been ok with it, mainly because the show tries to give some back story as to why they have this weird ass power or whatever.

Lately though there has been some weird ass shit happening and I think my patience has worn thin. I mean, I was able to endure the introduction of a rapping octopus and a dude that could break down anything into particles.

But after I watched this week's episode, that's it. I can't accept this. This is just plain old stupid. There was no explanation behind this. I mean, you expect me to accept that there are two guys whose powers rely on finding out which word someone uses most and then defeat them once it is uttered...

That's beyond fucking stupid. Add to this the fact that they have the powers of the Nine Tails for some shitty reason... I just dunno, fuck it. I give up. I actually had to check the internet to see if this was a filler, at least that way there is some justification behind it. But no, I guess the writer of the manga is just fed up and wants to see how much dumb shit can be added before the series just dies.

Oh cool, so the war arc started?

She barely did anything either, maybe expect sending out a Goldeen onto land to fight.

So basically, the best season is when the girl sidekick does nothing!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Accel World 13

Rofl at Chiyu's avatar. It's hilarious that her special ability would be that considering she has a temper tantrum and wants to break everything. I feel that Taku has some sort of inferiority complex that's going to get worse after this incident. Overall good episode. As per usual, Kuroyukihime = <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom