• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Talking of coats, Kirito is our current season coat wearing extraordinaire. But I wonder if he'll keep his coat if he get out of the game because I heard if you buy online you buy in real life.

Sword Mart Online

cajunator

Banned
I have 2 jackets. One of them IS disintegrating actually. I just love that jacket. It has mickey mouse on it and I got it in 1999. The other I am actually wearing right now because the AC in this house is pretty effective.

Hey, a man has his weaknesses.

Of course.

That girl is pretty cute.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Talking of coats, Kirito is our current season coat wearing extraordinaire. But I wonder if he'll keep his coat if he get out of the game because I heard if you buy online you buy in real life.

Sword Mart Online

As long as there's a Rinne no Lagrange, there's a Villagiulio, and as long as there's a Villagiulio, there's no contest for pimpingest coat of the season.

You guys need to get some real winters.

Are you the one who stole the last winter?

cajunator

Banned
I'll put it this way. One inch of snow here is headline news.
Im used to wearing Tshirts/sweaters in the dead of winter save for one or two weeks.

Soma

I dunno about you folks, but I have about four winter coats and a variety of scarves. Don't make excuses for them!
Oreki's jacket is pretty swag though. I've got a similar peacoat (though not white) that I've had for over 5 years and I still refuse to replace it.

Though living in California I don't get very many chances to wear it.

Basically I have one hoodie and one peacoat and that's all I need!
Hitsugime no Chaika
Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside [...]

This sounds oddly familiar!

Day one.

Articalys

The Fate/Zero website put up a trailer for the Einzbern Consultation Room specials on the BD box set II coming out next week:

http://www.fate-zero.jp/movies/trailer02.html (NOTE: contains some spoilers for the second half of Fate/Zero)

6MhZP.jpg

L9fs0.jpg

Looks wonderfully ridiculous.

Why do you think he has only one jacket?

=D. I just usually just survive trough fall with sweatshirt and then when it goes under zero celsius I start to use my winter jacket. Sometimes during middle of winter (temperatures under -15) I see some women still using pretty short skirts though so maybe it's true that we have here little thicker skin lol.

Jarmel

Banned
I finally made my own scan of the Newtype Psycho-Pass spread:

This is the one by Michinori Chiba, and it's really fucking great imo.

Thanks for the scan. The show is probably going to look very good and my squirming over it will be pointless. I think it was just that one image from Animage that threw me off.

duckroll

Akane is just a self-insert character for the fujoshis.

She does sound like one. Smart, good academic record, categorized among the elite of society, made an executive officer in the criminal investigation department at 19, fresh out of school, surrounded by "hot" guys who might actually be really dangerous.

duckroll

Thanks for the scan. The show is probably going to look very good and my squirming over it will be pointless. I think it was just that one image from Animage that threw me off.

I'm still not 100% convinced yet. I think we definitely need an animation trailer before we can be certain of how the show will "look" in the actual show.

I'm sure the show will be good, but I hope it actually LOOKS good too.

She does sound like one. Smart, good academic record, categorized among the elite of society, made an executive officer in the criminal investigation department at 19, fresh out of school, surrounded by "hot" guys who might actually be really dangerous.

Sounds like? She is one.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
If I was in one of these worlds and being given the choice of being a Lancer/Spear wielder I would say NO FUCKING WAY.

Actually, you'd be better off turning down the opportunity if you're any character other than the protagonist.

Jarmel

Banned
I'm still not 100% convinced yet. I think we definitely need an animation trailer before we can be certain of how the show will "look" in the actual show.

I'm sure the show will be good, but I hope it actually LOOKS good too.

True, there is the whole 'in motion aspect' that we haven't seen.

Is it likely we'll get an animation PV on 9/20 or something? It would be kinda surprising(and worrying) if they went all the way to launch without showing any animation.

fertygo

Is it likely we'll get an animation PV on 9/20 or something? It would be kinda surprising(and worrying) if they went all the way to launch without showing any animation.

At least I.G's name is more assuring than David Production :(

duckroll

They're screening ep1-2 on Sept 29, so the episodes have to be at least done. They'll also need another trailer before it airs to at least give a sample of the ED theme and announcing the title for it. We can probably expect a new trailer sometime between now and Sept 29.

Branduil

They're screening ep1-2 on Sept 29, so the episodes have to be at least done. They'll also need another trailer before it airs to at least give a sample of the ED theme and announcing the title for it. We can probably expect a new trailer sometime between now and Sept 29.

It'll just be the promo teaser looped 10 times. "Only ten more promo episodes before PSYCHO-PASS begins!"

Jex

Good. I'm glad they're trying to appeal to a variety of audiences. I don't normally praise a show for trying to pander to a particular audience but if you don't work doesn't appeal to anyone than it's not going to make any money which is a bad thing for everyone.

Jarmel

Banned

Nothing to do but wait I guess.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Blassreiter? It gets a ton of shit so I'm wondering how Urobuchi screwed up.

it feels like nothing significant happened in sword art online in a long time. or rather, im surprised that its been 10 episodes so far and no mention of the GM or anything like that. not to mention the crazy time skips. 2 years already, damn. i really loved the first 4-5 episodes but now its getting kinda boring. is this going to be 24 episodes or 12?

for some reason i wanted to punish myself, i ended up marathoning all of ano natsu de matteru. i liked the onegai stuff when i was a kid and since people from those series were involved, i thought this series couldnt be that bad. holy shit this is one of the worst anime i have ever seen. i wish every single one of the main cast died. i originally started watching it late last night because i couldnt sleep but i ended up finishing it all, swearing all the way through.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
for some reason i wanted to punish myself, i ended up marathoning all of ano natsu de matteru. i liked the onegai stuff when i was a kid and since people from those series were involved, i thought this series couldnt be that bad. holy shit this is one of the worst anime i have ever seen. i wish every single one of the main cast died. i originally started watching it late last night because i couldnt sleep but i ended up finishing it all, swearing all the way through.

What the hell

Anonatsu was a great romcom

even though Kanna lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom