• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.
watamote 3

still having a hard read for this show... is this suppose to be some pity fetish stuff? Seems like 3 episodes without much progress or anything...

And who cries over amazon packages, maybe tears of joy.

The little sibling moment was ok though, if that was anythin. Some ok references.

mlQVitz.gif

Tenumi

Banned
I wonder if my friends who went to Japan brought back any souvenirs....

"Here Tenumi, have some used schoolgirl panties we got out of a vending machine. Also, Eureka 7 AO.

Hattori

Banned
watamote 3

still having a hard read for this show... is this suppose to be some pity fetish stuff? Seems like 3 episodes without much progress or anything...

And who cries over amazon packages, maybe tears of joy.

The little sibling moment was ok though, if that was anythin. Some ok references.

she's crying because her brother got friends to come visit him, while she has nobody but the Amazon delivery person to visit her (to deliver packages.)

zeroshiki

I wonder if my friends who went to Japan brought back any souvenirs....

"Here Tenumi, have some used schoolgirl panties we got out of a vending machine. Also, Eureka 7 AO.

They're not used. (As far as I know, if they were, imagine the mold and shit growing on it)

she's crying because her brother got friends to come visit him, while she has nobody but the Amazon delivery person to visit her (to deliver packages.)

who cares. i rather have amazon packages than friends.

I didn't pay money for friends to come over, but i paid money for amazon packages to come.

|OT2| 9 out 10 animeGaffers agree, DFC is the best

As if we don't already have image problems.

WHAT image problems ?

Anyway.
Why is summer the season where people want to start OT early ?

Can't you all have one thread after the other ?

At the rate we were discussing , this would have been only a matter of a couple of hours at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom