• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Space Cobra was directed by the great Osamu Dezaki, released in the year 1982 with a total of 31 episodes. It's a Action/Sci-Fi extravaganza. #AnimeFacts

Kintama 253

CMaJTM0U8AAHPD3.png:large

TTGL Reference?
Sunrise confirmed for bros

Wooo o_O

i'm ...not that much surprised really ...
Good, good.

The incest route is proceeding nicely.

Even better since there hasn't been any "Oh, I'm not blood related to you or anything" cop-outs.

Mikan and rito are related.. the writter won't be able to get out of this one. i remember a tweet saying that he has no intention to change their familly standing. mikan will be the pilllar of support for rito and the most intense opponent
against the "harem plan" of momo.

Classroom Crisis 07

Nagisa is gonna end up siding with the class. Now I can totally see it. And so we find out that there is another brother and that he holds an even higher position than jerkface. Things are getting interesting.

Cornbread78

Classroom*Crisis ep.7
Damn, pretty intense episode with everything going down. I have a new respect for Angelina now; accounting Sensei is badass. Looks like big time shit is gonna go down between Bros next week. Great episode.

Lol Names, our post at the same exact time!

Also, more Iris flashbacks, damn..

What's the point of bringing twitter stuff of animegaffers here ?

What does this bring to the conversation ?

i guess i'm gone ffor tonight , no point when people are pointing fingers

Ryuuroden

animegaf asking to be shut down with the blatant internet bullying...... I believed you guys were better than that.......wait, no I don't, this is par for animegaf course.

EDIT to make things clear about above post: just an fyi: I was referring to pulling shit from outside gaf in order to derail and start drama. I will not defend loli because I am not a fan of it and the genre is destroying anime and is frankly questionable material to say the least. I just don't like it when people search for things in order to start shit and those things come not even from posts inside gaf. I feel I have to at least add this to my post so you don't think I am some "oh hey, loli is great" guy just because I am critical of twitter post hunting. If you post shit that gaf doesn't allow inside of gaf then anything that happens to you is your fault but what you do outside of gaf should not be something that is brought into gaf in order to shame you just for drama purposes or because you don't like someone. It's something you should pm a mod about after telling the individual privately your issues with what they post and they don't change.

Einbroch

Banned
i'm sooo sorry for my failure to not enjoy underage incestuous loli crap

"I don't like this thing, therefore I'm going to make you feel bad for liking it.

Oh, and I'll just throw in a rape comment. Because when my friends tell me to 'go for it' with a girl, he obviously means rape."

zzzz

git outta here wit dat

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
"I don't like this thing, therefore I'm going to make you feel bad for liking it.

Oh, and I'll just throw in a rape comment. Because when my friends tell me to 'go for it' with a girl, he obviously means rape."

zzzz

git outta here wit dat

if you're at the point where you're egging on the guy to get with his 11 year old sister

you need to rethink your life

zzzz

git outta here wit dat
I mean, if she's actually 11 like people here say, then it absolutely constitutes as rape

Before i go , i hope that when i'll post something on some cooking website , it won't be used here when i'll talk about SOMA , because that post above is just as irrelevant.

Congrats for this

javac

Since I'm still in the middle of watching Space Cobra but want the thread to still be standing when I return, I'll post some sales data to keep you all company. It's not anime orientated per se but I'm busy and I still think it's interesting enough. Peace.

Top Selling Blu-rays in Japan (LTD)
Code:
2,398,504 Frozen (7/16/2014)
464,375 EVANGELION:2.22 YOU CAN (NOT) ADVANCE. (5/26/2010)
400,952 EVANGELION:3.33 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO. (4/24/2013)
287,603 Big Hero 6 (4/24/2015)
208,044 Cars 2 DVD + Blu-ray set (12/2/2011)
204,450 Monsters University (11/20/2013)
181,935 Toy Story 3 DVD + Blu-ray set (11/3/2010)
181,935 EVANGELION:1.11 (5/27/2009)
160,762 Tangled DVD + Blu-ray set (7/20/2011)
154,042 Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Rebellion Limited Edition Blu-Ray (4/2/2014)
Top Selling DVDs in Japan (LTD)
Code:
2,401,992 Spirited Away (7/19/2002)
1,608,743 Finding Nemo (6/18/2004)
1,250,737 My Neighbor Totoro (9/28/2001)
1,223,370 Howl's Moving Castle (11/16/2005)
912,860 Ponyo (7/3/2009)
779,137 Castle in the Sky (10/4/2002)
757,428 The Incredibles (6/15/2005)
667,504 Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (11/19/2003)
571,467 Monsters, Inc. Special Edition (9/20/2002)
536,691 Kiki's Delivery Service (6/8/2001)

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
narag is going to blame me for this somehow

can it be any other way?

anyway to help Jarac out: I watched the first few eps of one of the Patlabor things and i honestly wasn't that impressed by anything i saw - last ep i remembered was they found the creature from the black lagoon swimming in their harbor, and i really couldn't get a handle on what kind of vibe the show was aiming for.

I just took in how we are almost done the season. These seem to go by so fast. We are pretty much halfway through every show, well except God Eater for better or worse. Or BBB which will never get an ending.

I just took in how we are almost done the season. These seem to go by so fast. We are pretty much halfway through every show, well except God Eater for better or worse. Or BBB which will never get an ending.

I'm watching way too much right now. Looking forward to taking it light next season and finishing up Gintama.

this season is only like half over?

I meant the Summer season in real life, not the shows with that first sentence aha.

I'm watching way too much right now. Looking forward to taking it light next season and finishing up Gintama.

I better take it easy. I mean I only have 8 shows that I want to check out, and usually my list shrinks after the first few. But after this season I am scared. Eleven. Eleven fucking shows.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Yikes this thread. I've been going around spread what I believed to be FUD about animeGAF to get in with GAF's conservative crowd since they're flowing in moneys but I never thought my lies would begin altering :(

This is all my fault guys... try to remember what you were once like. We all used to be like Chet Repo once <3

javac

anyway to help Jarac out: I watched the first few eps of one of the Patlabor things and i honestly wasn't that impressed by anything i saw - last ep i remembered was they found the creature from the black lagoon swimming in their harbor, and i really couldn't get a handle on what kind of vibe the show was aiming for.

Man what, maybe this thread should be locked after all! Hah just messing with ya :p. That's a shame. It's without a doubt my favorite series so it's a bit disappointing that you're not enjoying it so far. There's a few monster themed episodes in the TV series and OVA so I can't pinpoint exactly which episode you're referencing, although I have an idea. If it's any consolation, the TV series is the best place to begin. The TV series is 51 episodes. The series strength in my opinion is the fantastic writing and atypical characters. The amazing soundtrack helps too! Headgear are able to take any topic and make it interesting. The movies are more serious, with themes of just war and very GITS like in its pacing, so if that sounds more like your thing, you could start with the 7 episode OVA (Early Days OVA) and then jump straight into the Movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom