• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SunhiLegend Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SunhiLegend is telling our history one gif at a time. And I'm terrified of missing one of his gifs. So, I figure every time there is a new gif, we need a thread that can be bumped, just like the Lindsay Lohan Thread that gets bumped when she loses a finger or whatever. I've only seen a few, but apparently there are plenty of legendary GIFs out there. If you got em, gentlemen... post 'em.

From the Shakira Thread:

iQue9vO2rTwTU.gif

From the (now legendary) Girl I met last weekend thread:

ixi80xpYaCC42.gif

From the disappointing Caught My Boss Pleasuring Herself; She asked to Meet me in her Office Thread:

iEyPcByBvD0OY.gif

There are plenty more. These are only the most recent 3 I could remember.

EDIT:

he made a real good one in mysticwhip's thread about his cousin jacking offf with his netbook that turned into a member whose sister was using his rockband drumsticks to jack off.

The thing about Sunhi gifs is they are, 90% of the time, ephemeral. They're great in the current thread, but outside that specific context they're not as funny.

And every time he posts one, you best believe there's gonna be a dozen slurpers quoting the same image for "LOL SUNHI LEGEND DA BASED GOD LOL TOO FUNNY"

jerry1594

I've been looking for the one where you are fooled into thinking it's a .jpg that says "Well I guess that's it then" or something similar then it blows its head off

iNvid02

The thing about Sunhi gifs is they are, 90% of the time, ephemeral. They're great in the current thread, but outside that specific context they're not as funny.

And every time he posts one, you best believe there's gonna be a dozen slurpers quoting the same image for "LOL SUNHI LEGEND DA BASED GOD LOL TOO FUNNY"

thats why you gotta link back to said thread if you post a sunhi-gif elsewhere, because chances are the thread itself is also highly entertaining

but you cant beat being right in the middle of those great threads and getting a gif from him. the slurping could stop for sure though

also, jesus fuckballs this thread - its a recent one too, how did i miss this!?

noah111

Still Alive
I've been a victim of his art. But it was worth it.

And some of his best stuff isn't hasn't even been posted yet. Also, drop the Sunhi. Just Legend would do. :p

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Man, I dismissed the "Let's chat about this girl I met this weekend" thread after the first page, and I'm only coming back to it now.

Woooooow.

sazzy

I would just like to remind him that high-profile/funny members tend to get banned.

I don't know why, but its what I've noticed over the years.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm glad this thread was made, its so easy to miss some of his funny well made gifs.

He kills my streams of F1 when I refresh the F1-GAF thread. Fuck Sunhi and his disregard for those of us on shitty internet.

He shares his Sky with me and makes some of the best GIFs I've ever seen <3

Jensen

<3 Sunhi, he makes the F1 GAF so much better.
He really does, if I can't be bothered waking up early to watch a race, qauli or prqctice I usually just go through the F1 thread later in the day and watch his gifs for the best highlights. One of the best posters on GAF and I know people on other websites find his GIFs very useful as well even if they aren't aware of the legend that makes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom