• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 3: You are Friender, Want Emancipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archgan

Wow, the Pat-ocalypse is upon us. If anyone has the Photoshop magic skills that I lack, feel free to Pat-ify mine so I can join.

And don't worry 360Pages, I've read Baoh. It was pretty cool, would be nice to see Araki come back to it sometime. If we're gonna be trying to shout-out awesome Manga, lump me in the group vouching for One Punch Man. It's an awesome, hilarious subversion of the superhero genre with great writing. Not to mention the official manga version has orgasmic art. Sometimes it is hilarious to see the contrast between the original webcomic and the official Manga.

Plus 1 for One Punch Man. It's just an all around great manga.

You're right. But there is no indication of which Ken I was talking about. I found a loophole and from now on I think SF ken is pretty awesome. He has fire uppercuts and shit.

There's only one Ken in this thread and it's this kid

Ken_Amada_render.png

Wow, the Pat-ocalypse is upon us. If anyone has the Photoshop magic skills that I lack, feel free to Pat-ify mine so I can join.

And don't worry 360Pages, I've read Baoh. It was pretty cool, would be nice to see Araki come back to it sometime. If we're gonna be trying to shout-out awesome Manga, lump me in the group vouching for One Punch Man. It's an awesome, hilarious subversion of the superhero genre with great writing. Not to mention the official manga version has orgasmic art. Sometimes it is hilarious to see the contrast between the original webcomic and the official Manga.

It upsets me sometimes when other people trash talk the original version for not having great art. Like really? I find it to have some charm to it, and if wasn't for ONE we wouldn't have gotten the redrawn version.

Also, King is such a bro in the latest chapter.

Edit: It's pretty fucking funny seeing all these ginger haired avatars scrolling down

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Let me put it this way...certain people keep ignoring the awesomeness that is SF Ken Master's fire shoryuken and keep pushing P3 ken for some creepy reason. But when you look at it, these people keep talking about that shitty kid a lot more than anyone else.

IT IS NOT FINE.
Is the patness getting to you?
Patrage2.gif

Agent York

Neo Member
It upsets me sometimes when other people trash talk the original version for not having great art. Like really? I find it to have some charm to it, and if wasn't for ONE we wouldn't have gotten the redrawn version.

Also, King is such a bro in the latest chapter.
Yeah, it's pretty upsetting seeing all the people who are like "RNNGGGH I WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!", and you tell them "Just read the webcomic, the writing is still the same". "BUT I DON'T WANNA, IT LOOKS BAD!" It's like, seriously...
I'm with you there, the original art has some charm to it, and of course the amazing writing is still in full form, so what is there to complain about? The Manga's art is just a bonus.

360pages

I need to read one punch man one of these days

croten

This'll be my Prison Break LP for the year, so I'm going in prepared. I heard the stories and hyperbole, but I want to say I completed it at the very least

#DestinyisDestiny

FF13 isn't even interestingly bad, it's just boring. Prison Break was at least hilariously bad

Let me put it this way...certain people keep ignoring the awesomeness that is SF Ken Master's fire shoryuken and keep pushing P3 ken for some creepy reason. But when you look at it, these people keep talking about that shitty kid a lot more than anyone else.

Is the person who only wears avatars of their favorite waifu going to tell me I'm creepy? Oh, how cute. Fine, be in denial. The screencap will forever be in my hard drive and it clearly shows that you aren't talking about Ken Masters (Who is pretty awesome)

Since there are more frienders her now, I gotta ask again. WiiU or Vita?

Wii U for future potential I guess? I have both and I rarely play my Wii U but I know once Bayo 2 and Smash come out I'll be all over it. My Vita is my most played system, after my PC, but I can't name any upcoming games that I am excited for
Aside from Dancing All Night of course...

Either way you can't really go wrong, both are great, you just have to compare libraries

Alfebit

Banned
Alright, a bit more details for my question. I've added up the games I want that are already out/announced and Vita beats WiiU 9 to 8. I also only have about $250 so it would be either just a refurbished WiiU from their site or Vita with P3P, P4, Senran Kagura and, a memory card. So any suggestions?

...that was...harsher than I was expecting.

Lol. My bad. I guess that does sound kind of harsh. I was only joking.

Sigh...it seems some people just see what they want to see.

The proof is there in in glorious DarkGAF.
"NO! WHY DID YOU QUOTE THAT?! NOW THAT MISTAKE WILL LIVE ON!

Alright, a bit more details for my question. I've added up the games I want that are already out/announced and Vita beats WiiU 9 to 8. I also only have about $250 so it would be either just a refurbished WiiU from their site or Vita with P3P, P4, Senran Kagura and, a memory card. So any suggestions?

Vita-desu. Embrace the creepy anime bullshit.

Both nigga.

*Rolls in money pile*

Srsly tho, I guess Vita. You have more to play on it.

You realize it's like, at least, 60 hours of boring, right? That's way too much of a commitment.

Hey, I'm still youngish.

You're better off doing a Screenshot LP of the game like on Something Awful. And even then that's still too much time to put into a piece of shit like that.

Considering how a good chunk of the story is in the data logs, that's not a bad idea.

If you get the Wii U, you have a community of Frienders to play Smash and Bayo 2 with. Not too bad a trade off.

Just get a Wii U and Monster Hunter 3 U
That's true, I really want to play smash, but I also really want to join in on the waifu conversations... I mean play persona.
Don't fall in to peer pressure and JUST DO WHAT I SAY....erm. If you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom