• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission announced for Switch

Akuza89

The latest issue of V-Jump reveals the Dimps-developed “super card battle adventure” game Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission for Switch. A release date and price were not announced.

The game features more than 1,160 cards from Cardass arcade games Super Dragon Ball Heroes 1 to 8, as well as Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission 1 and 2. Approximately 350 characters are included.

It completely reproduces the two-screen operation of Super Dragon Ball Heroes on a single screen, and even features seven-versus-seven battles in grand quality.

More information will be announced at an upcoming eighth anniversary event for Dragon Ball Heroes.

Super-Dragon-Ball-Heroes-World-Mission_Scan_10-17-18-600x423.jpg

Source

I wonder if the cards will be usable in the game... since they use RFID tech similar to amiibo, can't see why they wouldn't work!

Edit:- thank you to the mod that fixed my title it's much appreciated! :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

Akuza89

A huge bump but during their stream yesterday the game was confirmed for a western release on Switch and Steam on April 5th

Source.

Yeah I saw this, it's awesome we don't need to get it from Japan or the Japanese e-shop.

Just a shame it isn't voice in English really...may be it will be closer to release... But! Still can't wait to give it a go!

Codes 208

Yeah I saw this, it's awesome we don't need to get it from Japan or the Japanese e-shop.

Just a shame it isn't voice in English really...may be it will be closer to release... But! Still can't wait to give it a go!
Yeah it’s a bit of shame but watching all the way through DBS subbed, I’ve grown accustomed to their original voices (Though I’m still hyped af to see the new broly (dubbed) movie tomorrow.

Top Bottom