• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Gundam Royale |OT| War In Your Pocket

And I've had no luck so far with getting Quess' Jagd Doga or the Alpha Aziel to drop. :(

I'm having zero luck getting any of the drops I want too, haha

So I got my main 3 pilots to max level and after grinding out the daily quests I had the right materals to ascend(?) them. What I didn't realise is that they go back to level 1 and lose there stats >_> Now I have to grind out the next daily quest when it pops up so I can level them up again.

Does the same happen with the Suits?

I'm having zero luck getting any of the drops I want too, haha

So I got my main 3 pilots to max level and after grinding out the daily quests I had the right materals to ascend(?) them. What I didn't realise is that they go back to level 1 and lose there stats >_> Now I have to grind out the next daily quest when it pops up so I can level them up again.

Does the same happen with the Suits?

I'm going to assume it's the same with suits as I haven't awakened any yet as well. The good thing is that it appears to be rather easy to level until you reach their old limit, if going by some EX units that I pulled. Still sucks having to level them back up from 1 though!

I did manage to get Alpha Aziel and Quess' Jagd Doga to finally drop! The first was like only six tries, whereas the Jagd Doga took like nearly 60-70 goes. :S But you'll know they drop when a rainbow box appears.

And I had no idea you can get Rezin Schnieder (pilot) to drop in the Quess mission as well. Time to grind again >.<

Is it any good? No idea what mission to grind to get that.

I've finally hit 250 again but I think I'm going to wait for the next rotation, there's nothing I really want that I don't already have from the current pick.

It's a pretty decent defense (yellow) unit that has an all-attack for its skill attack. Good damage for being a 3-star. You can get it from the last good guy mission.

KoldPT

Neo Member
I grabbed my Jagd Doga on my first run through. Haven't bothered to level it yet, though, as I don't even have anyone compatible.

There's a japanese wiki with a ton of #content which you can access at https://sgr.ggame.jp/wiki/. The free Sazabi you get from CCA seems to be one of the best 3* in the game.

21681574803_f28fc89b76_o.gif

From your favorite or disliked GUNDAM!

Just realised that the healing comes from the "battleship". I should probably start buying the better one, finding the 7star+ missions rather rough.

Well, there it is! I'll be sure to pop it into an updated menu FAQ I'm doing when I get back from vacation, thanks!

And I'm still using that ship as well. XD

Rahvar

Just realised that the healing comes from the "battleship". I should probably start buying the better one, finding the 7star+ missions rather rough.[/QUOTE]

I went for the one which allowed the highest party cost. How do you trigger the healing?

I went for the one which allowed the highest party cost. How do you trigger the healing?

When in battle (is there a way to get the heal screen up on the grid screen?) , click the circle button on the bottom right and it'll bring up the menu (shown below). Click on the button under the suits to heal.

In this particular screenshot, I have 2 single heals of 1159 left.

-----------------

The way it says "single" makes me think that you can maybe get a group heal?

Well, there it is! I'll be sure to pop it into an updated menu FAQ I'm doing when I get back from vacation, thanks!

And I'm still using that ship as well. XD

There's some stuff about the heal that I can't quite figure out, like it differs slightly depending on the mission, (i.e sometimes it's a couple hundred more, sometimes it's a couple hundred less)

When in battle (is there a way to get the heal screen up on the grid screen?) , click the circle button on the bottom right and it'll bring up the menu (shown below). Click on the button under the suits to heal.

-----------------

There's some stuff about the heal that I can't quite figure out, like it differs slightly depending on the mission, (i.e sometimes it's a couple hundred more, sometimes it's a couple hundred less)
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing when I use it as well. I'm thinking it's based on the location of the stage (underwater/ground/space) as units also have similar advantages/disadvantages based on the type of stage.

Also, I got Rezin to drop in the third good guy CCA mission! :D

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing when I use it as well. I'm thinking it's based on the location of the stage (underwater/ground/space) as units also have similar advantages/disadvantages based on the type of stage.

You are getting drops for days! Is there a way to increase the rate? From what I remember I've had one suit and one pilot...

I'm hoping Kshatriya can drop somewhere because I noticed Maridais in the pilot draw. Really want it, one of my favourites.

Rahvar

I've yet to see a single drop....

You are getting drops for days! Is there a way to increase the rate? From what I remember I've had one suit and one pilot...

I'm hoping Kshatriya can drop somewhere because I noticed Maridais in the pilot draw. Really want it, one of my favourites.

I don't know really. Just been getting lucky in a row after the huge dry spell! Apparently the Jagd Doga has the worst drop rate out of all of them and Rezin can drop in multiple levels.

Kshatriya would be totally awesome, but it looks like that only comes from the friend point pull. :S

I've yet to see a single drop....
I've probably retried those levels over 100 times now altogether! XD

Rahvar

-----------------

I did some translating at it looks like the ones I've drawn a green circle on are team heals while the ones with a blue circle are single units.

Edit: got it!

Where can I farm more things?:)

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see what the pricing is for their paid gem equivalent, but both times I tried, last night and just now I keep getting an error message, quick Google translate says it's something like under maintenance. Same happening for everyone else?

Edit: got it!

I spent all of last night and most of today (when I could anyway) doing that mission over and over, still haven't got it :<

Rahvar

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see what the pricing is for their paid gem equivalent, but both times I tried, last night and just now I keep getting an error message, quick Google translate says it's something like under maintenance. Same happening for everyone else?

I spent all of last night and most of today (when I could anyway) doing that mission over and over, still haven't got it :<

I think I did it around 50 times total

I can't figure out the third one.
I've done the google translate. Tried shooting down everything, two groups, just the boss group, using 2 ranged suits in both teams...

I had the same problem in the first page. I used two blue units and got it. If that doesn't work, try using two of the rest of the colours?

Rahvar

I know we have a new event starting today, so all my energy will be going into that. But does anyone know a good mission for exp? Either costly mission with high exp gains or simply the best conversion of energy - exp

I know we have a new event starting today, so all my energy will be going into that. But does anyone know a good mission for exp? Either costly mission with high exp gains or simply the best conversion of energy - exp

I haven't touched the harder versions of the story stuff yet, best exp I got was trying to farm in thr event missions.

First 11 draw after update and I didn't get any new suits :<

Second draw of 11 gave me two of the new(?) three stars, no luck on that 4 star though

Really, 5 star and up missions seem to give good EXP. I'm guessing the Zeta/00 missions would be the best.

And I got Dynames in a multipull, but got more units from CCA oddly enough considering the event finished already. Shame it looks like there are no guaranteed unit drops in the new event aside from Ptolemy as a support ship.

And I got Dynames in a multipull, but got more units from CCA oddly enough considering the event finished already. Shame it looks like there are no guaranteed unit drops in the new event aside from Ptolemy as a support ship.

I'm terrible with names so I figured I'd just screencap it. Dynames is one of the ones I got. I thought I got a second from the featured ones but I guess I was mistaken.

The last 18 or so I sold a few duplicates. Already leveled 3 of them a little and I'm using the 4star in my second team. So it wasn't all too bad.

I don't know what's happened but the game is spamming me with notifications and I can't seem to figure out a fix,

I don't want to lose my data but I might have to just reinstall the game :<

actually I can just turn of notifications from this app, but I wonder what's causing it :/

Rahvar

I don't know what's happened but the game is spamming me with notifications and I can't seem to figure out a fix,

I don't want to lose my data but I might have to just reinstall the game :<

actually I can just turn of notifications from this app, but I wonder what's causing it :/
Ouch. Hope you don't have to reinstall. The game have yet to give me a single notification on my phone

Ouch. Hope you don't have to reinstall. The game have yet to give me a single notification on my phone

Apparently it was a bug yhat effect android. They've pushed info out and we get 30 free orbs o/

---------

All objectives done on the good side of the event. I love those later missions with alternate endings.

Started on the other half and damn, it's like 20+ EN per mission.

Rahvar

Apparently it was a bug yhat effect android. They've pushed info out and we get 30 free orbs o/

---------

All objectives done on the good side of the event. I love those later missions with alternate endings.

Started on the other half and damn, it's like 20+ EN per mission.

I've done all missions on both sides, got a new team setup thanks to that extremely lucky pull and now I can steamroll most of these fights

Has anybody got gold awakening items from the daily missions yet? I can roll through the hardest difficulty, but I haven't had any luck at all.

Rahvar

Has anybody got gold awakening items from the daily missions yet? I can roll through the hardest difficulty, but I haven't had any luck at all.

Same here. I guess the drop rate is abyssmal. On another note, got 2 out of the 3 ace pilot drops so dar. Just Lockon left!

Top Bottom