• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Gundam Royale |OT| War In Your Pocket

Rahvar

Wing Gatcha hates me. Got a couple of new 3 star units, no gundams though. Got to rank 75 so with the new battleship I am able to have a party cost of 65, will be fun to ser what kind of parties I can assemble once I get home from work. Havnt looked into which mission drops the Wing Gundam glider yet, that's my next goal.
After that levelling suits to max :) the 30 energy mission is quite good for EXP and not too difficult

That did it! Sadly it exhibits the same instant crash as it did on my old phone, so it wasn't antiroot like I thought it was... It just doesn't want me to play it. Sigh!

No one else having this problem? I can't find anything while searching around and it seems to have affected both of my completely unrelated phones (samsung versus HTC, locked versus unlocked, rooted versus unrooted)

Rahvar

So, new update that I had to download through ooApp.
We got 100 Metal haros for free:)
Did a single pull and got Deathscythe!

Now I just have to farm for Duo!

No one else having this problem? I can't find anything while searching around and it seems to have affected both of my completely unrelated phones (samsung versus HTC, locked versus unlocked, rooted versus unrooted)

Nope, sorry :< Haven't had any problems apart from an in-game glitch a while back.

So, new update that I had to download through ooApp.
We got 100 Metal haros for free:)
Did a single pull and got Deathscythe!

Now I just have to farm for Duo!

I've only managed to get Heavy Arms :< I want Deathscythe too!

Rahvar

So, gotten all the drops from the Wing event. Now I'm level 80 and just grinding to get my suits maxed until the next event. Running low on GP though so I need the weekend GP event :p

Damn, you're burning through all of it! Nice one!

I just pulled a bunch of Heavyarms and a 4-star Hyaku-Shiki with the High Mega Launcher. Just need a 4 star red and yellow now. >.<

Hi guys, I've just started playing this game since last week or so.
Is there a guide for mission objectives? I'm kinda lost at what to do to complete each missions. I have one unchecked objective on Amuro's 3rd quest, for example.

new event up. Gundam 0080. Also some Christmas gotcha update but I haven't looked into it yet.

Hi guys, I've just started playing this game since last week or so.
Is there a guide for mission objectives? I'm kinda lost at what to do to complete each missions. I have one unchecked objective on Amuro's 3rd quest, for example.

If it's the one I'm thinking of you need two blue units in your team.

new event up. Gundam 0080. Also some Christmas gotcha update but I haven't looked into it yet.

If it's the one I'm thinking of you need two blue units in your team.

Right, there's '2' on the objective description. I only have one blue unit though, welp.

Anyway, how do I compare the stats of a level 1 unit with an upgraded unit?
I really need a wiki.

Anyway, how do I compare the stats of a level 1 unit with an upgraded unit?
I really need a wiki.

You can see level 1 stats if you click on thr bottom right button in this image. Bit annoying if you're comparing though as you'll have to go back and forth.

xu9mupY.jpg

Hold down a press on the suit to see its stats. There's a button on the right that toggles between lvl 1 and max lvl.

Quests are starting to give me a kick to the ass. I had to redo certain boss fights while praying that friend support will come on each turn. I'm heavily relying on friend support on boss fights, it's overwhelming. And my gacha rolls have been shitty so far, I only have three 4-stars units at level 17, and two of which were coming from the beginning/event. -_-'

Edit: especially for the 'no unit destroyed' objective.

I have never gotten 4* from gasha sadly....The only 4* I have are Sword Strike from the beginning and Char's Zaku that they gave out during Christmas.

I'm only level 27 and my team are 2 lv37 4* and 4 lv30 3*. The pilots are mostly LV30 except a few. At current stage I can clear all but the last ace event scenarios (needed to use g-metal to continue.. it's freaking impossible).

Rahvar

I have never gotten 4* from gasha sadly....The only 4* I have are Sword Strike from the beginning and Char's Zaku that they gave out during Christmas.

I'm only level 27 and my team are 2 lv37 4* and 4 lv30 3*. The pilots are mostly LV30 except a few. At current stage I can clear all but the last ace event scenarios (needed to use g-metal to continue.. it's freaking impossible).

Focus on leveling a few suits rather than pilots if money is a concern.
Usually doing the highest possible mission you can do of whatever event is going on is the most efficient way of farming xp and items at the same time I've found.

I've had success with using a team of 2 red units and a purple and a team of 2 green and a yellow. Obviously this depends on which units you have.

At the moment I am trying to max my top units (really slow) while using 2 star xp items to max 1 and 2 star units and evolving them to get unit list completion.

Focus on leveling a few suits rather than pilots if money is a concern.
Usually doing the highest possible mission you can do of whatever event is going on is the most efficient way of farming xp and items at the same time I've found.

I've had success with using a team of 2 red units and a purple and a team of 2 green and a yellow. Obviously this depends on which units you have.

At the moment I am trying to max my top units (really slow) while using 2 star xp items to max 1 and 2 star units and evolving them to get unit list completion.

Well, perhaps that's the problem then.
Most of my units are green lol. I only have 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 purple on my main teams.

Got a Rose Gundam on my first try, nice!

Edit: What does it mean when there's a red notice on a unit's portrait just before starting a mission?

Well, perhaps that's the problem then.
Most of my units are green lol. I only have 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 purple on my main teams.

Got a Rose Gundam on my first try, nice!

Edit: What does it mean when there's a red notice on a unit's portrait just before starting a mission?

Since they are part of the universe that mission is in, you'll get a stat boost. I'm assuming you saw this on Rose while doing the G Gundam missions, correct?

Since they are part of the universe that mission is in, you'll get a stat boost. I'm assuming you saw this on Rose while doing the G Gundam missions, correct?

Correct.
I see. I thought that's some kind of a warning that the unit will be gimped or not compatible with the terrain or something. Good to hear then, thanks!

Yeah the G Gundam OST is so badass. This game really makes my time waiting for G Genesis feel shorter.

Edit:

Uhhhh .... didn't get a single drop from G Gundam event.

YAAAAAAS!

RUlQAHsl.jpg

I wanted Master, but I'll settle for God Gundam for sure. :D

There's a final shooting RX-78-2 (headless) gatcha pull now as well.

YAAAAAAS!

I wanted Master, but I'll settle for God Gundam for sure. :D

There's a final shooting RX-78-2 (headless) gatcha pull now as well.

Damn, I really wanted that. I've used 500 (two lots of the 11 pulls) and I've only managed to get 1 (Rose) G Gundam pull [which I've just noticed you got two of them aswell!!!!]. I have the worst luck with them.

If I was to use the headless gundam I'd feel implied to use the head only one, from the event a few months back, in the same team.

Damn, I really wanted that. I've used 500 (two lots of the 11 pulls) and I've only managed to get 1 (Rose) G Gundam pull [which I've just noticed you got two of them aswell!!!!]. I have the worst luck with them.

If I was to use the headless gundam I'd feel implied to use the head only one, from the event a few months back, in the same team.

I actually had 3 Rose Gundams altogether thanks to another multi-pull I did a week back. Super happy though since I'm closer to having a 4 star for each color. Yellow's the only one left.

I got Master Gundam, but I wanted God Gundam. :(
And now I want Nu Gundam from the new gatcha.

If only we could trade! :O

Danke! This makes up for missing out on the guaranteed ship drop from the 0080 event I didn't finish in time.

A new Paptimus event has appeared with a new gatcha focusing on all the mobile suits he's made (The O, Palace Athene, etc). I just want the Crossbone X-2 that's in the pull now! :O

Loads of pilot drops as well. All waifus considering Paptimus has got that swag, hah.

How come that the nu gundam gacha event was so short?
It's over already, while the Zeta gacha is still there.

It was a one day flash event, like the Nightingale one. They have a Gundam Mudrock pull right now as well, but I don't remember if it was a flash event or not.

Top Bottom