• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Meat Boy |OT|

snap0212

Damn. Now my Xbox has to be updated. Seems like every time I turn this thing on I have to download something. I want to play now. :/

Jex

supermackem said:
Not showing on my uk store yet boooo.:lol
I hate UK releases, it's already half-way through the day by the time they tend to show up.

Or I could just be a normal human being and wait I suppose.

Okay, I am getting a bit annoyed now...

I was expecting to get 2 hours play in before 12:00, when I have to go out. I will most likely be out till late tonight, and too tired to play when I get home... then I have to be up early for work tomorrow, and mostly likely will not be able to play until 8pm tomorrow

So disappointing :/

Gowans

Jexhius said:
I hate UK releases, it's already half-way through the day by the time they tend to show up.

Or I could just be a normal human being and wait I suppose.
Up to last year the releases used to be spot on, bang on for 10am, the last couple of months its been really bad tho.

Stuck at work, looking forward to hearing how people are finding it, might have a late lunch and get a play in this afternoon.

Ok, this game is just amazing. I liked N+, but I'm absolutely loving this. Everything from the music, to the mood, to the visual design and to the perfect gameplay just screams gaming bliss like no other. I haven't been this bumped up by a game in ages.

Go to 'All Downloads' or whatever on the dashboard and search through S. It's there for me but an error pops up when I click it.

Edit: No it's not, just the trailer. Sorry.

Neverender said:
Go to 'All Downloads' or whatever on the dashboard and search through S. It's there for me but an error pops up when I click it.

I do that but all that's there is the trailer.

Sure would be nice if Microsoft could have waited an hour to pull Xbox.com offline...

I can't do anything on the new xbox.com either, most of the site doesn't work... and I can't even bring up my friends list because it takes me to some community page or something

edit-
Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
Sorry. We were, uh... a little bit distracted playing Halo: Reach. We will work on fixing this right away.

Hahaq8

Neverender said:
My mistake, the box wouldn't pop up for me but when it did it was just the trailer. Apologies, that usually works.

what ? i did what u said and now i am playing the game :D .

Neverender said:

Edit: No it's not, just the trailer. Sorry.
Thanks, got the game that way. Wouldn't show up in the arcade section!

Kandrick said:
The game is awesome. Already getting the bad habit of keeping the run button pressed though :lol
I didn't even realize there was a run button at first. Since then I can't stop holding it. :lol

Kandrick said:
The game is awesome. Already getting the bad habit of keeping the run button pressed though :lol

Haha, same here. :lol I also have a difficult time advancing without completing the level under par. Bad habits die hard, eh? :D

I absolutely love the old-school feel of this. Hypnotic... Very hypnotic.

Lé Blade Runner said:
Off-topic, but what is this talk about the new dashboard? I haven't gotten any updates at least... Should I boot my Xbox?

Its a beta mate, full thing should be out within a week or so or before kinect launch anyway.

Nessus

I love how my 360 S died just in time for me to not be able to get this game.

Might get the Wii Ware version next month if my 360 hasn't been fixed by then.

cjelly said:
Is there a bandage on every level?
There's 7 in the light world, and 7 in the dark world.

There's 3 warp points in the light world, and 1 in the dark world.

Of those warp points, 3 of them will have 2 bandages each, which makes the 20. The other warp point (I think) will unlock someone.

Zomba13

Finished world 1 (light and dark) and I'm loving it. Takes a bit to get used to controlling meat boy but once you get the hang of it it's fine. Got 2 of the warp zones and unlocked commander video. Only got 1 bandage so far so I think im gonna go and get some.

scaffa

What a game, it's great! Normally I would stay away from these type of games but the Giantbomb QL sold me on it, didn't really read/see a lot of stuff prior to it.

A game like this can be frustrating as hell but with the quick loading, small levels, nice level design and all the other cool shit that is going on..like the AWESOME MUSIC! It doesn't feel frustrating when you repeat a level over and over again.

Just finished the second chapter boss, I failed quite a bit during that but enjoyed it :lol

Great game, I'm making sure to go though each world and try to 100percent them and having ball while my balls get smashed.
Dose this 800ms points count towards the refund or not?

S1kkZ

this game is awesome (finished the first chapter in light and dark mode, now in the middle of chapter 2).
so far, the best xbla gqame of 2010 (for me).

Top Bottom