• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
So Nabil, those were the bunch of the most fucked up, and random battles I have ever had in Smash Brothers. Don't know why but there was this sense of crazyness, especially playing Team Brawl WITHOUT Team Brawl Mode On :lol My sister was the one playing. You are good =D.

BTW.... I tried plugging the GCN controller, so I could kick your sorry ass after the Luigi vs. Luigi in Animal Crossing Round 2, since I can execute attacks better with it. Didn't work =(. Was stuck playing with Nunchuk + Wiimote :lol . Be happy! I only use the GCN Controller when the situation really merits it, and the fact that you beat my Luigi made me a bit angry for some seconds there =P

Nabster92

Heh, yea I was kinda gunning for bowserciding you so i kept choosing bowser but we kept ending up on small maps with no edges to go off of where you were just abusing me with the super uppercut, so I had a bit of a vendetta there if you were wondering why i took you out so early regardless of my own lives that next game :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Nabster92 said:
Heh, yea I was kinda gunning for bowserciding you so i kept choosing bowser but we kept ending up on small maps with no edges to go off of where you were just abusing me with the super uppercut, so I had a bit of a vendetta there if you were wondering why i took you out so early regardless of my own lives that next game :lol

Actually I just thought you wanted my sister to have a 1v1 vs Rai lol. Btw, Bowser is just a way too easy target for Luigi's uppercut :D Way too hard to miss.

Nabster92

Relix said:
Btw, Bowser is just a way too easy target for Luigi's uppercut :D Way too hard to miss.

To my defense I really didn't have much room to move in shadow moses and the mario stage without getting hit by pretty much any attack executed anywhere on the map and when we got on FD I didn't give you much time anyways :D

SuperAndroid17 said:
Hosting a 4player brawl + items atm , done with 1v1's for today. Thanks for the games KAK, Olive and crew .. very fun
Good game. Maybe next time we'll get lucky and there won't be so much lag. The input lag is starting to get to me.

Crimmy

Anyone want to add me? FC is 008719807768. I'm pretty good I would say. I added a few people from here but if you add me just send me a PM so I can add you too.

2148 7839 7261
4167 4299 3474
3566 1210 4933
0817 3486 2224
2019 9314 6589

whoever those FCs belong to (especially the last one), did you add mine? its 3093 6726 7620

the last one has been there for a while without confirming it.

Nishastra

Banned
That's been happening to me a lot lately. And then when someone is hosting, they're playing 1v1 (already with a second person) or with no items and I can't/won't join.

And as such, I've been playing hundreds upon hundreds of random matches! Huzzah!

I'm trying to become good with every single character, and random matches are a good place to gain skill :p

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So, good news and bad news. I got my official LAN adapter in the mail today, which will hopefully solve my severe lag issues. Unfortunately, my Wii was sent in for repair two days ago.

SuperAndroid17 said:
gg fellas , time for a major break. Not sure what happened in that last game , I guess I froze out. Ill be hosting some more later tonight
Good games. Some parts of a couple matches were a little laggy but still fun.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
Those games were intense jrrick.

Also props for having the first decent sonic I've played against.

edit: whoops, wrong one. I never post in this one... though I guess I should.

Good game with Danny, Jake, Metal and someone else who dropped out. I bailed because somebody kept accidentally doing no contest. I thought it was me the first time but then I realized I hardly ever actually use any shields so it wasn't me. Maybe next time.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Fun 1v1s Halycon. Sorry for leaving but the control stick on my Wavebird is getting really unresponsive. As if it isn't annoying enough to have to smash the stick to dash and drop through platforms, it's made even worse when it doesn't recognize you're pushing it at all :(

Guess it's time to retire it and go back to the classic controller.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ysiadmihi said:
Everyone on my friend list is in a match but no hosts D:
Damn, Kak, you're a monster.

My eyes see brawl but my mind is playing melee. And I need to get some sleep too. Why didn't you sign up for the tourney? I thought I had a pretty good chance but you showed me I still have a lot of catching up.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Halycon said:
Damn, Kak, you're a monster.

My eyes see brawl but my mind is playing melee. And I need to get some sleep too. Why didn't you sign up for the tourney? I thought I had a pretty good chance but you showed me I still have a lot of catching up.

I like no items matches but they get boring after awhile (imo anyway). I like how you kept the Smash Balls on only, I'll have to start doing that :D

Haly

Ysiadmihi said:
I like no items matches but they get boring after awhile (imo anyway). I like how you kept the Smash Balls on only, I'll have to start doing that :D
Yeah, I was looking to turn that off when I realized I sucked with smash balls.

God, that was some serious fail on Corneria.

K

Kwokuen

Unconfirmed Member
If you're still up for some rounds, here's my friend code:

4940-5096-6077

kiryogi

Banned
Oooh an Ike better than Ysiad's? :O Tempting! On the Smash Ball note, I only hate them when I'm ZSS. Since I don't have one to use really D: Sorry I haven't been around the last day or two. Been playing with the JP Gaffers and OSG.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
PkunkFury said:
anybody playing? Just started online, could use a few friend codes :D

2835-9757-6074

I'll add you.

Mine's 5155-2588-5720. Brawl name is CNDN.

(I really should add more people, my list isn't even half-full yet.)

Firestorm

kiryogi said:
Oooh an Ike better than Ysiad's? :O Tempting! On the Smash Ball note, I only hate them when I'm ZSS. Since I don't have one to use really D: Sorry I haven't been around the last day or two. Been playing with the JP Gaffers and OSG.

Use it near your enemy. OHKO... or at least massive, massive knockback.

Nabster92

Woot! Done with my writing final. Only three more finals left for the week...but nevermind that! It's time for some smash! Anyone up for some games now?

Will go on now to check if people are on and if not attempt some intense boss rush runs and check back inbetween

Haly

I need more friends. Tired of getting pounded on by Ysia.

Who's an active smasher around 7-10pm EST?

ruffles

If someone with the brawl name En posts here , sorry about that rule change. I tried to change it on the second match but couldn't. It was kinda crazy though. :lol

Amir0x

Banned
post this here too

*ahem*

1246-8556-8870

I don't really intend to play, but my sister loves this game and has been frequently stopping by. I don't really enjoy it so I don't play against her much, and so she's been kinda wanting competition.

If I do play I'd be Lucas, but she only uses Snake, Peach and Zero Suit. Occasionally my roommate might hop on, I think he uses Kid Icarus.

I can't say if she'd be on much but she seems to visit once or twice a week and she'll definitely be playing this when she is here, so... there ya go.

Jiggy

Ysiadmihi said:
Sorry for leaving but the control stick on my Wavebird is getting really unresponsive. As if it isn't annoying enough to have to smash the stick to dash and drop through platforms, it's made even worse when it doesn't recognize you're pushing it at all :(
I've recently had this same problem develop on both of my two wired controllers. :( Not sure if I can manage to find a new GC controller, wired or Wavebird, in time for the tournament, but I'll certainly be trying.

By the way, this has been endlessly bothering me: why isn't the "hi" in your name reversed?

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
The dots are weird. Nobody I've played displays anything better than a yellow dot for me, even after almost lag-free matches.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Good games again Nabil. I've gotta up my reaction time if I ever hope to win against you in an Ike vs. Ike match. Everytime I try to counter or release side-B to get back on stage I always do it right after I've been smacked mid-air and sent to my death D:

Jiggy37 said:
By the way, this has been endlessly bothering me: why isn't the "hi" in your name reversed?

I thought two i's in a row looked weird.
Yes I realize how silly that sounds considering what the name is referring to.

Top Bottom