• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 14: Snake... had a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
If you had item off then his tree wouldn't able to spawn the maximum tomatoes, like King Dedede. If you turned item on, then Dedede can threw items out with Side B.

So...I know that with the leaks it seems unlikely that Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros., but I don't know why they wouldn't have chosen to do it given that they could at least have a fighter with a whip instead of a sword haha. Additionally, there WAS that incident when Sakurai was caught sneaking into Platinum Games studio, so there is a relationship there.

Fireblend

Banned
So...I know that with the leaks it seems unlikely that Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros., but I don't know why they wouldn't have chosen to do it given that they could at least have a fighter with a whip instead of a sword haha. Additionally, there WAS that incident when Sakurai was caught sneaking into Platinum Games studio, so there is a relationship there.

He was probably providing feedback for the Palutena costume in B2 ;)

Kouriozan

That would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

Too late

426OcK9.gif

Chunky

Smash-Gaf, I feel we've been dancing around petty, pointless issues lately that have left the actual important topics left behind.

Will Peach's Amiibo have panties or a black abyss?

sorry

J@hranimo

Banned
True, I just mean that you shouldn't rely on it as a strategy

Oh yeah of course. The idea of is still pretty exciting.

Sadly :(
And yay, an excuse to post more of these :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1vYEzhmzyg

Darn you, balanced game play!

G-FORCE IN MY FAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Bayonetta DEFINITELY would have been in the ESRB video.

Most definitely. Even if she was DLC it would be rated T.

Oh my God, I live right next to Irvine. I didn't know there was a playable Smash 3DS demo there. Can someone post the details here so I can check it out? I'm gonna be so fucking pissed at myself if I missed the chance to play it early. EDIT: Fuck. Missed it. FUCK.

I recently got my Japanese Capture Card!

10533425_10203941831160708_6366856380048429369_n.jpg

Added my Nintendo Points the other day too!

10665817_10203926049286171_509005702108366654_n.jpg

I plan on streaming the game on Twitch at release for a few days. I've taken off work and everything =D

Neo Child

Banned
I recently got my Japanese Capture Card!

10533425_10203941831160708_6366856380048429369_n.jpg

Added my Nintendo Points the other day too!

10665817_10203926049286171_509005702108366654_n.jpg

I plan on streaming the game on Twitch at release for a few days. I've taken off work and everything =D

whoo nice one :D would die for a 3ds capture card right now but theyre kinda pricey (that and my XL broke but i'd probably get an OG 3ds for recording)

GamerSoul

You’d have to be a lifeless machine to not support:
bwudmv.png

Ray 01

Notable Appearences
Custom Robo (1999)
Custom Robo V2 (2000)
Custom Robo GX (2002)
Custom Robo: Battle Revolution (2004)
Custom Robo Arena (2006)

Bio
Ray 01 is generally the starting robot given to the player in the Custom Robo series. There are eight different Ray models in the series: Ray, Ray MK II, Ray MK III, Ray Sky, Ray 01, Ray Warrior, Ray II Dark, and X-Ray. All are Shining Fighter models exept Ray Sky. Ray II Dark and Ray Warrior are illegal parts, illegal parts are parts that are powerful enough to actually hurt someone based on the games. In the GameCube Custom Robo game, Ray 01 is a top secret robot that is found by a bunch of thieves. The playable character of the game is then asked to stop the thugs from infiltrating the base, and does so with the help of the robot.

What NeoGAF Says

What do you guys think? Would this character fit in the fine oiled machine that is Smash Bros.? What interesting mechanics could he bring to the table? Let us know below!

Previous Newcomer Nominations Click on them to find out more!

Note: Unlike veterans, the newcomers being posted are not being revealed in order of most votes due to the amount of different choices; I'm just sharing the ones I find most interesting. However, for the last five newcomers, I will present those in order as the newcomers who got the most votes.

Ray would be so great. maybe even better than Mega Man :p

whoo nice one :D would die for a 3ds capture card right now but theyre kinda pricey (that and my XL broke but i'd probably get an OG 3ds for recording)

I didn't buy a new Capture card with a system. So what you can do is send your 3DS or XL to Katsukitty via DHL after buying the capture card and they will install it and ship it back.

The whole thing with DHL takes about 12 days both ways. Cost me around $260. It's just a same I might have to do it again for the New3DS depending on what games release for the system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom