• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

Nov 10, 2007
Hamayama was going back and forth between 2.1 and 2.2. Couldn't decide. I say, give 9.0 a whirl. #YOLO!

Vampirolol

Mar 21, 2012
Oh. Well that's kinda silly haha. Kirby was a huge Gameboy game. You might as well get made at the F-Zero stage, because F-Zero isn't the first thing you think when you hear SNES haha.
But Sakurai said "hey look a Game Boy stage". It's a Kirby stage instead. It looks awesome and I'm nostalgic about it but I see a lot of wasted potential.

Mr Buddy

Dec 4, 2013
so he's back with mii fighter, eh? hopefully it treats him well. He did pretty decent with him at the start of the stream

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Jun 10, 2004
Amsterdam
www.twitter.com
Yup, I'm going to bed. It'll take ages for the streamers to unlock anyone surprising, and I'm convinced of the leak that included Dr. Mario anyway.

Good luck, fellow Smashers!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jan 19, 2007
Weird, Mii's icon on the classic vs start up shows the default art, but during a battle it reflects your Mii's actual appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.