• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangi

ObzqVUK.png

MASTER BELCH IS IN DA HOUSE

That is incorrect, Master Belch.

SoulUnison

Banned
So what's the Smash Bros. Lore now? lol

I always thought Master Hand was supposed to be like the "kid playing with his action figures," like we had dolls in N64 and Trophies from Melee on.

Crazy Hand is like that shitty younger brother you have that just wants to screw up your toys.

Tabuu was... Um... *Shrug*

Master Core is...an evil Smash Ball?

EDIT: You can use Equipment and Customization in Classic, right? Core on 9.0 seems like something you'd have to bring your best character equipped with all your best parts to have a chance against.

EDIT2: Love the Brawl remix in the Credits Theme.

So what's the Smash Bros. Lore now? lol

I always thought Master Hand was supposed to be like the "kid playing with his action figures," like we had dolls in N64 and Trophies from Melee on.

Crazy Hand is like that shitty younger brother you have that just wants to screw up your toys.

Tabuu was... Um... *Shrug*

Master Core is...an evil Smash Ball?

It's Will Ferrell coming downstairs to see his son playing with his Amiibos.

SuperSah

Banned
Nothing.

For beating the baddest motherfucker ever.

Not even a single trophy based on him?

S A K U R A I

Told you guys the 3DS game would fucking kickass.

Toxi

Banned
The truth: Master Hand invented Smash. The Smash Ball is therefore his creation. And the Smashball is Crazy Hand. master Hand created Crazy Hand to be his friend from a Smash Ball.

Deepest lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom