• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiktion

Banned
Nothing.

For beating the baddest motherfucker ever.

Not even a single trophy based on him?

S A K U R A I

Told you guys the 3DS game would fucking kickass.

They beat him on 6.5 after using like a million continues.

Beat it on 9.0 with no continues I guarantee something will unlock.

Gee, I wonder how many Punch-Out!! trophies there are...

At least four w/ Doc Louis, Glass Joe, Bald Bull, Giga Mac, and Little Mac. I really, really hope Sakurai didn't skimp on them and we get the whole kit and caboodle. Von Kaiser, Disco Kid, King Hippo, Piston Hondo, Soda Popinski, Mr. Sandman, Super Macho Man, Don Flamenco, Great Tiger, Aran Ryan, Bear Hugger, the works.

Son Of D

They beat him on 6.5 after using like a million continues.

Beat it on 9.0 with no continues I guarantee something will unlock.

I'm guessing it'll just be a trophy or an alternate trophy, like how Tabuu has two trophies. One for capturing him with a trophy stand and one for beating boss battle mode with all characters.

GamerJM

Banned
The Smash Core represents Smash Bros

Destroying the Smash Core is symbolic and represents the end of Smash Bros

Sakurai confirms this is the final Smash Bros

I know this post isn't really serious, but this game really does seem like it could be the last game. There are lots of callbacks to the other three games, and the credits theme is pretty much the culmination of original Smash music.

Kinsei

Banned
I know this post isn't really serious, but this game really does seem like it could be the last game. There are lots of callbacks to the other three games, and the credits theme is pretty much the culmination of original Smash music.

It might be the last Sakurai Smash, but there's no way Nintendo will let Smash die.

It makes far too much money. Nintendo won't let it rest, even if Sakurai doesn't do the next installment.

Huge franchise for Nintendo, they won't just end it. Sakurai may move on but Nintendo will not.

I'm back to being bummed about Challenges if Sakurai truly limited the number.

Challenges are such a cool idea, but they totally flubbed them this time by making them feel like a total afterthought (if there is indeed little to do, relative to Uprising).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom