• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i4w7LI7ba0OHC.gif

LOL

Guys, calm down, leaks will happen in due time

In the meantime, soothe yourself with this relaxing, entrancing GIF of Blaziken on a slide

kF3DGS3.gif

I somehow got the entire Something Awful thread reposting this GIF, it's amazing

Neiteio

Gonna be funny when it turns out we learned everything there was to learn from the ESRB leak.
That's what I'm expecting, but I just want to see Duck Hunt and the Koopalings in action, and learn what makes Dark Pit different from regular Pit.

Although even if someone does have the game early, it might take them longer than tonight to unlock those characters.

K-A-Deman

Smash can't handle Gamagoori levels of Counter

True, it can't even handle Ridley, and he's nothing compared to Gamagoorii's one true size.

Thankfully, Ganongoori should be an acceptable substitute.

tumblr_n9c8fc81MR1s6tmbno1_500.jpg

I forgot about this mashup. funny stuff.

Do I want to know what Ganondorf, Zelda, Ike and Marth are up to? :p

Something totally innocent and not at all treated sexually

I'm not even kidding

ibaQcGlU8cEwOe.gif

I'm hyped if we are actually getting leaks!

:(

Dear Brothers of the Super Smash,

On this hallowed eve of people selling video games early to nerds who would rather tell the internet about said games than play them, please grant us this one boon.

Grant us, in your infinite generosity, that Chibi-Robo be included in the final roster.

I offer this song in tribute, if it may please you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSN1XxJYWRE

Alright, it's finally time. #TeamRidley vs #TeamSeriouslyHaveYouBeenPayingAnyDamnAttentionRidleysNotInTheGame. Losing side has to feast upon THE OMEGA CROW!!!

qRy2KbT.png

Toad.T

Banned
When we find the leaker, send him that supposed list of unlockables floating around. All I remember from it was ROB was unlocked after you spent 10,000 coins in the trophy shop.

Cody_D165

Banned
Wow, Reddit is removing everything about the game, even just the pictures of the box haha.

Only because there's already a thread on the front page about it all.

Which, funnily enough links here and people in the comments are claiming sp0rsk is gonna be the one leaking. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom