• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just on Facebook, & someone's linking this thread to every major game &/or Smash FB group.

If this is widespread, we could be seeing lurkers by the hundreds.
Damn right they are. Ain't no place to hype like SmashGAF. Let our drippy beads of psychedelic rave sweat drench the onlookers so they may know our cult of samurai and embrace it doth verily

The ESRB leak only really covered "everything" if the roster is the only thing that you care about.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT WE DON'T KNOW OR NEED CLARIFYING

I just want to see a blow-by-blow of every single trophy as they unlock...

Even about the roster we don't know everything yet, and while the leaked roster is probably the full roster, we still know nothing about Duck Hunt Dog's move set, for example.

okAPWtn.jpg
Thought so. Still need to get around to playing P4:Golden. Anyways, back to the pseudo-leaks.

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
So, my fellow Smash aficionados, which thread to follow for the latest leaks? This one, or the 3DS one?

I'm obviously gonna be refreshing both of them constantly, but that's besides the point.

The calm before the final storm. I remember this exact moment right when Brawl first came out in Japan. Hopefully this time we have less Land Master Final Smashes and more of Ridley being playable.

I wouldn't call what's going on in this thread "calm." We've already shattered our record for most posts in the first 24 hours of an OT.

Zubz

Banned
cars-in-space.gif

I posted this last night prematurely. IT STARTS NOW.

The Ultimate Leak embodies the power of each and every thing. All leaks gather as one. And... How beautiful it's shine!

Also, that sucks about Wolf. Maybe he'll still be DLC despite that?

Big One

Banned
Even about the roster we don't know everything yet, and while the leaked roster is probably the full roster, we still know nothing about Duck Hunt Dog's move set, for example.
Why would it be? The leak also have All-Star with the lock symbol, which has been confirmed to suggest that not all characters are unlocked. I think there's most definitely more character to unlock.

Is that hardcore disconfirmation for Wolf? Hmm.

Not really - nor does it disconfirm Paper Mario - since playable characters have trophies, too. I mean, neither of them are on the roster, but the trophies aren't the final nail in the coffin. We've still got a ways to go before the dream is finally dead. Right now, we're in Smash purgatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom