• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for it being small but Mario alt.

IE9Negp.png

He had that in Brawl, so it's no biggie.

Kinsei

Banned
If there really are characters we dont know of the possibilities seem to be dwindling by the seconds now that each character we already know of is getting unlocked instead. Getting a little nervous about this.

I think the chances are increasing. Duck Hunt Dog being unlocked so early give me hope.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Has Hama even done a smash yet?

Kangi

Hama found the one character he can sit and spam one ability with.

Say what you will about him, but he's devoted to his craft.

Ceravic

Nothing but PK Thunder, but never pulled off PK Thunder 2. Not even all by himself during the credits.

So lame. Gah, I want to see how Ness plays compared to Brawl. In my dreams he gets his bat is faster than Brawl's and his down kick goes back to 64 status.

CassSept

Pikachu maybe for Jiggly?

E: Ok, that's it for hamayama :(

Samus didnt unlocked anything.

Also wanting Wario details.

Yushako played Greninja and Samus and got nothing.

Right, thanks

First three unlocks are Falco, Ness and Dark Pit.

10 Classics unlock DHD (or Mii, not confirmed yet I guess, that is a possibility too)

DHD unlocks Mr. G&W

Link unlocks Ganondorf

Mario unlocks Dr. Mario

Marth unlocks Lucina (Ike doesn't)

Wario is unlocked, well, somehow

Don't unlock anything: Ike, Samus, Lucario (I think?), Greninja

EulaCapra

Hamayama still doesn't understand the concept of charged smash attacks. He's going for running A's, A-combos, or specials that deal good knockback and resorts to using his Mii Brawler's up-B since it "feels" like it hits hard.

I'm rooting for you!

...and he's offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom