• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashzaron

That's just because it was the Omega version of WarioWare being shown then. Mini-games are still in the regular version of WarioWare.

It wasn't the Omega, there were all the platforms there like Project M. Unless for some reason it's the only Omega with platforms.

The only time I saw Warioware stage havee no minigames is when unlocking Wario.

Makes me wonder if there is another stage form. (Like no Hazards?)

DrStiles

These are fantastic. Really shows off how unique of a character Duck Hunt is and all the love that went into the small touches. I cannot wait to try them out! I also hope they get an amazing reveal trailer
assuming the unlockables get trailers

Gilbals

Banned
someone has it
BxORHTCCIAAF5hw.jpg

Slowpoke-BreakingNews.gif

It wasn't the Omega, there were all the platforms there like Project M. Unless for some reason it's the only Omega with platforms.

The only time I saw Warioware stage havee no minigames is when unlocking Wario.

Makes me wonder if there is another stage form. (Like no Hazards?)
For glory?

Refugio

These are fantastic. Really shows off how unique of a character Duck Hunt is and all the love that went into the small touches. I cannot wait to try them out! I also hope they get an amazing reveal trailer
assuming the unlockables get trailers

Sakurai should make a Duck hunt dog game after this

Durden77

Dunk Hunt's inspiration for his moveset seems to be really scattered and kind of just using him as a conduit. I love his moveset, but he's missing some critical Dunk Hunt references. And I'm still not over that they changed his laugh. How could you fuck that up? Stuff like his up B using the original sound effects is perfect. He should've had more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom