• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Stuff I noticed:
- person who made the room gets to pick the stage and rules
- Zelda looks to be invulnerable during transformation to Sheik

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
tabsina said:
i've been sleeping for the last 10 hours or so (the damn brain needed rest again) .. has Toon Link FS been shown yet?
Nope.

Proven

Firestorm said:
Stuff I noticed:
- person who made the room gets to pick the stage and rules
- Zelda looks to be invulnerable during transformation to Sheik

I noticed the same thing about the transformation. I wonder how fast you fall if you do it in the air, or if you can do it at all in the air now.

Proven

ggnoobIGN said:
Yeah, I did to. After watching hours of YouTube videos, you'll really appreciate the 8 IGN videos.

All of the videos on youtube that they say are played by somebody else are from niconico. Anything that just says "generic blah blah blah brawl gameplay" is more than likely from niconico. You get much better quality and a slightly bigger screen on niconico. Get on niconico.

Branduil

I don't understand why they can't just put every Melee and N64 stage in the game.

I hope the level creator is robust enough to simulate most of them.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Proven said:
All of the videos on youtube that they say are played by somebody else are from niconico. Anything that just says "generic blah blah blah brawl gameplay" is more than likely from niconico. You get much better quality and a slightly bigger screen on niconico. Get on niconico.
I'm on there too, but the quality is hardy good over there either.

Rlan

Have any objects showed up that are either Snake or Sonic based? Besides Sonic's Spring [his 3rd Jump move] and the MGS Assist trophy?

Jiggy

A Link to the Snitch said:
I'm hoping for >1,000 trophies. :D
I'd be sad if that happened, just thinking of how much more room they could have used for stages or music or anything else. D:

A Link to the Snitch said:
So

Mewtwo

AT or Poké Ball?

I hope he appears as an AT, really. He's too major of a character to be just a Poké Ball.

Hell, same with Pichu, even.

Why would Mewtwo or Pichu be ATs? They're Pokemon... what can an AT do that a Pokeball Pokemon can't?

BuddhaRockstar said:
Why would Mewtwo or Pichu be ATs? They're Pokemon... what can an AT do that a Pokeball Pokemon can't?

How often do we have a Pokémon of Saki/Goroh proportions? Usually, they either fly across the screen or stand in place doing shit.

Jiggy37 said:
I'd be sad if that happened, just thinking of how much more room they could have used for stages or music or anything else. D:

*bap*

SSB is a Nintendopedia. Trophies were awesome, added a ton of information, and a ton of unlockable stuff.

I just pray that they don't waste space for multiple trophies (like Smash 1, Smash 2, and Smash 3 trophies).

Jiggy

I admit, if it's true they used up 7.5 GB, I have to say...
...that if it were me, I would have just pulled a bunch of straight musical rips from older games simply to say I'd filled up the rest of the space available. >_> (And because I'm an audiophile, but let's ignore that for now.) I mean, they could have taken, like, 435 more songs. >_>

On a different note, I hope that after all the music in Brawl is unlocked, there's an option to play any song on any level. Granted, I might spend a literal 126 hours kicking around trying to figure out which music fits which stage best, but it would be a happy way to go.

Proven

HK-47 said:
Uses Chaos Control to slow down time for everyone except the person who threw the trophy I think

Note, it's really hard to tell, but I believe he slows down everyone, including the guy that let him free. There's already a regular stopwatch item that slows down everyone but yourself.

Rlan

Proven said:
Note, it's really hard to tell, but I believe he slows down everyone, including the guy that let him free. There's already a regular stopwatch item that slows down everyone but yourself.

Where's the video of this?

Also, Jiggy, by how many trophies we've been getting that are really obscure (Paper Goom Bowser for instance), I can't expect that they'd have only, for instance, double the trophies in Brawl.

Firestorm

Yeah, I sort of plan on having my Wii on whenever I'm in my room just on spectate, sound test, or the friend lobby while using the SWF Friend Finder in a window.

OK. I'm trying to upload 5 new videos. But YoTubes giving me tyrouble >_>

Anywayz: They are: 2 more stages I made.

A stage a friend made using that pc program and asked me to make it when I get Brawl

Music #2: Mario & SSBB Original

Luigi's Mansion Match
A 8 minute video showing off the Vault very quickly (I don't do anything in Trophy's or sticker tho)

EDIT: The custom stages btw are: Final Destination 2, Mushroom Tower, and I forgot the other one lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom