• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

Oh damn. I just rewatched that black Zelda/black ZeroSuit video here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2192064

Remember when I said Zero Suit had three jumps? I just checked again and it looks like one of the jumps she did at the end was a footstool jump off of Metaknight. You can even see him tumble for a second before he does another jump.

Oh well. Doesn't mean her Down+B isn't a jump, but I'm saddened.

TreIII

WiiRevolution1 said:
As you may know, I got my import copy.

Good stuff. I got mine earlier today, and I spent the majority of the last few hours playing a large number of SSE mode in the company of the Smash Crew at University of Maryland...

A guy who I allowed to do some direct-feed stuff should be uploading vids of our performance through SSE some time soon...we got up to 42% (just after
Lucario vs. MK
) before we stopped for the night.

TreIII said:
Good stuff. I got mine earlier today, and I spent the majority of the last few hours playing a large number of SSE mode in the company of the Smash Crew at University of Maryland...

A guy who I allowed to do some direct-feed stuff should be uploading vids of our performance through SSE some time soon...we got up to 42% (just after
Lucario vs. MK
) before we stopped for the night.

When you get the G&W level, impressions?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
A Link to the Snitch said:
When you get the G&W level, impressions?

More like when you get the History of Nintendo level

(think I know what level it is but I'm not sure. SSE spoilers anyways)

Proven

In another vid with SSE stuff, I just confirmed that Zero Suit does, in fact, have three jumps, one of which being her Down+B. Because of the SSE stuff I won't post it, but yeah, she's now officially unbelievably awesome.

Oh, and she has a sick looking wall jump by the way.

usea

Dechaios said:
Can people with the JP version play Wifi against people with the US version?? Just curious.
I could be wrong, but I don't think there has been any official statement on this, and the US version is not out.

Proven said:
In another vid with SSE stuff, I just confirmed that Zero Suit does, in fact, have three jumps, one of which being her Down+B. Because of the SSE stuff I won't post it, but yeah, she's now officially unbelievably awesome.

Oh, and she has a sick looking wall jump by the way.
Why would you not link the video? ...

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Proven said:

Hooray breasts and laser whips!

Proven

usea said:
Why would you not link the video? ...

For Firestorm of course.

If you really want it though: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2192585

Start watching around 5:10. He makes a "huh?" sound to show that he didn't expect that, meaning the Down+B. He was testing out his other specials after figuring out how her Up+B worked. Also, she has a flashy animation on her when she does it.

Edit: I was getting annoyed so I went on the Dojo to look up some move names.

Up+B is called Plasma Wire. Tether Recovery move.

Down+B is called Flip Jump.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Snake's Codec Conversations Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Part 3 and 4 have Yell "Dead Cell"! I found it kinda funky in MGS2 at first, because the boss fights were set up as bizarro versions of MGS1's, with bright colors and this upbeat jazz (not to mention a skinny white-haired mangirl) instead of dark and unsaturated rooms with dramatic strings and drums (and Solid Snake). But I had to admit, it was very catchy and good.

But it fits PERFECTLY in Brawl. :D

EDIT: Holy shit, Colonel and Snake have some kind of shouting match about who Luigi is, and Colonel starts shouting "LA-LI-LU-LE-LO!" :lol :lol :lol

Crushed

Fry Daddy
zoukka said:
No youtube?

Snake.... SNAKE! SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEE *game over*

We need someone to translate them first.

Snake calling about Falco and he gets SLIPPY on the Codec and screams at the sight of this giant frog! :lol

Something about Pit seems to be very funny, going by all the "wwwwwwwww"s.

Snake calling about Snake! :lol :lol :lol

Gah why is'nt anyone online? :mad:

I've been banging this sandbag for 20 minutes and not one person!!!!

.....so does anyone know how to unlock Toon Link?Z (Thats like the 15th time I asked that and noone reponds WTH)

Yoboman

Gold Member
Crushed said:
Part 3
Part 4

Part 3 and 4 have Yell "Dead Cell"! I found it kinda funky in MGS2 at first, because the boss fights were set up as bizarro versions of MGS1's, with bright colors and this upbeat jazz (not to mention a skinny white-haired mangirl) instead of dark and unsaturated rooms with dramatic strings and drums (and Solid Snake). But I had to admit, it was very catchy and good.

EDIT: Holy shit, Colonel and Snake have some kind of shouting match about who Luigi is, and Colonel starts shouting "LA-LI-LU-LE-LO!" :lol :lol :lol
Any vids with other MGS music in it?

What MGS songs are confirmed so far?

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Yoboman said:
What MGS songs are confirmed so far?
Theme of Tara (from MSX Metal Gear; think of the VR Missions music)
Yell "Dead Cell" (MGS2 boss fight)
Encounter (MGS1 boss fight)
Cavern (MGS1)
Battle in the Base (MGS3 alert music)
MGS4 Love Theme (Smash Bros. Brawl Version)
Snake Eater*

*Unlockable, according to sp0rsk.

DarkKyo

WiiRevolution1 said:
Gah why is'nt anyone online? :mad:

I've been banging this sandbag for 20 minutes and not one person!!!!

.....so does anyone know how to unlock Toon Link?Z (Thats like the 15th time I asked that and noone reponds WTH)
Very few of us have the game.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Hahaha.

Colonel: "bla bla blah moonrunes Nessu PSI powah bla blah"

Snake: "PSI? moonspeak PSHYKO MANTISSHU blah blah?"

:lol

EDIT: I think Snake is upset that Sonic stole his third-party thunder. He just gets an annoyed look and a grunt, as if he's pissed off to see Sonic there. :lol

Testicular Sound Express said:
lolwhut? :lol :lol :lol

mpct.jpg

Yoboman

Gold Member
Crushed said:
Theme of Tara (from MSX Metal Gear; think of the VR Missions music)
Yell "Dead Cell" (MGS2 boss fight)
Encounter (MGS1 boss fight)
Cavern (MGS1)
Battle in the Base (MGS3 alert music)
MGS4 Love Theme (Smash Bros. Brawl Version)
Snake Eater*

*Unlockable, according to sp0rsk.
So no MGS theme after all?

I wonder what this means :(

Insaniac

Crushed said:
Part 3
Part 4

hahah, they snake goes like "Captain? are you alright? captain?... captain???? CAPTAAIIIIINNN!!!!"

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Yoboman said:
So no MGS theme after all?

I wonder what this means :(
Those are all the ones we know about; except for Snake Eater, the ones I listed were on the Dojo as starting songs.

also, HOLY SHIT SNAKE AND OTACON ARE FALCON FANBOYS

THEY TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME FALCON IS, AND THEN THEY GO, "FALCON PAUNCH" AND "FALCON KICK" :lol :lol

oh god hearing hayter shout the paaaaaaanch is going to be so aweomse

Man God

Non-Canon Member
OH SHIT. SNAKE EATER IS CONFIRMED?

Confirmed that I'm building the ladder stage first thing.

One ladder, some walls a few spaces away.

That's it. Tall as possible

Perfect for five minute timed matches!

Yoboman

Gold Member
Crushed said:
Those are all the ones we know about; except for Snake Eater, the ones I listed were on the Dojo as starting songs.

THEY TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME FALCON IS, AND THEN THEY GO, "FALCON PAUNCH" AND "FALCON KICK" :lol :lol

That sounds awesome :lol

zoukka

Theme of Snake Eater in the game!

Can you actually play the game with this song? Because it would define the new standards for EPIC.

This is too much...

Confirmed that I'm building the ladder stage first thing.

One ladder, some walls a few spaces away.

That's it. Tall as possible

The memories... they COMETH!

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
It's kind of a shame that Shadow snuck his ugly mug into the game. At least he won't have time to be annoyingly angsty.

The Snake codec conversations sound hilarious. :lol

zoukka

Seriously someone needs to PM me when there`s an Youtube video of the Snake Eater theme in gameplay. And imagine if it would be only vocals...

Those of you who haven`t played Snake Eater, prepare for greatness.

It's kind of a shame that Shadow snuck his ugly mug into the game. At least he won't have time to be annoyingly angsty.

They should've used Robo Sonic :(

Cynar

Crushed said:

damn it, I can't wait to hear him say that stuff! AHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom