• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SuperDaE is threatening to release lots of secret Xbox One info if he is arrested

CIfrgsK.gif

costanzapopcorn.gif

Wasn't he, like, totally embarrassed by how he got some stuff wrong?

Didn't Kotaku corroborate a lot of his stuff, even making an article about him at one point? Then again, lot of the twitter stuff he posts was shown to be so full of shit. So at least some stuff is legit, but you're right it could be all bs masked by the fact he did have some real info.

The again, if he releases false documents implicating people or MS, could it not be some kind of libel/slander or whatever? Don't think he's that stupid.

So what happens when the feds/MS lawyers contact Twitter and get the account removed.
Seems like he didn't think this through.

You would hope (well, maybe not hope) that he has a contingency plan in place and has a second account that isn't directly his account that is spreading it out.

androvsky

What info could he possibly have?

We know this console blocks used games, wants you always online, integrates with cable boxes and every other negative rumour that has been confirmed.

What else are they hiding? Does the console transform into a robot and fuck your nostrils while you sleep?

Xboned indeed.

Well, there could be verification that MS actually will use the patent that charges more to view a movie if the Kinect detects too many people in the room. Can't come up with much else.

What info could he possibly have?

We know this console blocks used games, wants you always online, integrates with cable boxes and every other negative rumour that has been confirmed.

What else are they hiding? Does the console transform into a robot and fuck your nostrils while you sleep?

Xboned indeed.

there's an erotic chatlog between don mattrick and john riccitiello

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Didn't Kotaku corroborate a lot of his stuff, even making an article about him at one point? Then again, lot of the twitter stuff he posts was shown to be so full of shit. So at least some stuff is legit, but you're right it could be all bs masked by the fact he did have some real info.

The again, if he releases false documents implicating people or MS, could it not be some kind of libel/slander or whatever? Don't think he's that stupid.

I don't know. Wasn't he hinting at spec bumps? Or was that just Reiko, lol.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Hmm, what an interesting case. He's already in deep trouble, what's another XboNE reveal worth?
THE TRUE XBONE REVEAL.

fallagin

Part of me wants him to get arrested and for this to get leaked, and the other part of me says that I don't really want someone to get fucked that badly for my own amusement :p

Top Bottom