• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
Kinda funny when you think about it. All this shit going down, you know realistically people died during the various fighting and all of it over Kara not wanting to lose Mon-el. And then next season in typical CW fashion they are going to break up and there will be another "We were meant to be" love interest for Kara. Just go home Mon-el, change your races shitty attitude from the inside.

jph139

Like I'm not an expert, but if you JUST realized your sexuality like six months ago, and started dating your first girlfriend like three months ago, maybe marriage is a bad idea?

Jhoan

Kara keeps taking the forever aloine L's with relationships. It adds melodrama to it. She should just get hitched with a superhero and call it a day.

Kara keeps taking the forever aloine L's with relationships. It adds melodrama to it. She should just get hitched with a superhero and call it a day.

Next season CatCo magazine should partner her with a photographer/ art intern named Kyle Rayner.

Lol about time. Nice to see confirmation.

Woah, that is a time hole. Yes time for some Legends shenanigans!

Who is the third Kryptonian?

A smart Doomsday, maybe?

Ponn

Banned
Lol about time. Nice to see confirmation.

Woah, that is a time hole. Yes time for some Legends shenanigans!

Who is the third Kryptonian?

I need info... who is that? lol

Since DC tv doesn't seem to be shying away from Nu52 DC stuff i'm going to go out on a limb and say it could be H'el

ijeL6IU.jpg

Since DC tv doesn't seem to be shying away from Nu52 DC stuff i'm going to go out on a limb and say it could be H'el

Hm.... I've heard about him before. Could very well be. *goes and looks up more info about H'el*

Edit: yup. It definitely is H'el. Maybe they'll introduce Superboy for next season. Placing my non-existant money on H'el.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom