• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor: Philippines |OT| Return of the Cart-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galang

Banned
Abi has been humbled. :) I'm actually impressed, I'd give her another chance if she ever returned... but she matured much more than RC did on her time during the show :/

Sorry to say that RC. I'd love to see both of them return the same season.. would be chaos.

Dawson is incredible, you guys really need to check out some of her post-game interviews/appearances.

Dawson was adorable, sad she had to go.

Trigger

Abi has been humbled. :) I'm actually impressed, I'd give her another chance if she ever returned... but she matured much more than RC did on her time during the show :/

Sorry to say that RC. I'd love to see both of them return the same season.. would be chaos.

Abi's edit wasn't very kind this season. I'm sure she had a few moments watching it back where she felt like a fool.

UberTag

Abi = 10-year-old girl who grew up on the show and sees herself in a new light
RC = catty high school teenager who didn't grow up a lick or learn a thing

Galang

Banned
LMAOOO Dawson that was amazingggg

Abi's edit wasn't very kind this season. I'm sure she had a few moments watching it back where she felt like a fool.

Yeahhh, it's so great she basically confirmed that too.

Also late, but wow I guess people like Lisa a lot... I kinda disliked Malcolm tonight, but still wish he would of won fan favourite lol

Trigger

Post the list in spoilers.

Erik Reichenbach, Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites
Corinne Kaplan, Survivor Gabon
Brenda Lowe, Survivor Nicaragua
Andrea Boehlke, Survivor Redemption Island
Francesca Hogi, Survivor Redemption Island
Phillip Sheppard, Survivor Redemption Island
John Cochran, Survivor South Pacific
Brandon Hantz, Survivor South Pacific
Dawn Meehan, Survivor South Pacific
Malcolm Freberg, Survivor Philippines

I think that's it, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. A decent cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom