• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swap Note

Cool! Now I have friends! Now I just need some MP games other than Street Fighter...

So how does the "Send with StreetPass" feature work? There's no way it will beam my messages out to randoms on the street, right? Will it only send to a friend who is nearby?

Edit: Caught up, going back to earlier pages. Will add all that post in this thread.

0344 9310 8158

Roto13

Still adding everyone. :p
Cool! Now I have friends! Now I just need some MP games other than Street Fighter...

So how does the "Send with StreetPass" feature work? There's no way it will beam my messages out to randoms on the street, right? Will it only send to a friend who is nearby?

The description makes it sound like it only goes to friends, but that sounds kinda pointless. :p

Sadist

Need moar notes :(

Edit: how do you receive new notes? I received 8 new ones a while back all at once, so here's hoping I'll see more awesome stuff arriving :p

I just added everyone who has posted an FC. PLEASE add me back.

1676-3675-9388

Here's me: 1332 - 7759 - 0848. PM me so I can add you back.

I'll be waiting your wretched masterpieces.

FC: 4253 3521 5182

Adding everyone. Don't send me anything that would make me feel uncomfortable.

Fc 4596 9625 1154

Adding everyone

Added all of you guys

Need moar notes :(

Confirm my friend requests!
Added EVERYONE on the last page!
Add me 2664 2468 8747
And my brother 3136 6803 5095

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I think this is the best messaging app I have ever seen. Received 33 letters already :)

Here is my FC, I'll add all of you I don't already have: 3780-9013-7589

Top Bottom