• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweatpants - Leading Cause of Divorce In America According to Eva Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpyduck

Banned
I have no problem with a woman in sweatpants. I do have a problem with anyone, male or female, wearing sweatpants with a matching sweatshirt/jacket.

And when they are are kinda tight around your girl's booty and you are presented with that glorious booty giggle as she walks around..

Exactly. It depends on the body. If she got the right assets, everything's fine.
I want to ass some pics, but i don't want to be labelled as a patriarcal mysoginist fascist or whatever and get banned >.>.

There are worse things that sweatpants, though.

The absolute worst.

My girlfriends wears them around home and I relentlessly give her shit for that.

I don't care how comfy they are, that's the definition of unsightly. Those things are literally offensive to my eyes.
Are those harem pants?

Coconut

Banned
Well of course a spokes person for various fashion brands is going to say something like this, it's her job to hawk clothes to dummies.

Timeaisis

Sorry, ain't happening. You'll have to trust me.

Sweatpants are a deal breaker now? I love them. Not only does it mean that your SO is comfortable with you, there is nothing hotter than hanging out at home and you catch those curves as they walk around the house in them.

Meh they're comfy, let your loved ones be comfy in the privacy of their own homes.

And when they are are kinda tight around your girl's booty and you are presented with that glorious booty giggle as she walks around..

Agreed. I mean they're not yoga pants, but I'll take what I can get.

E92 M3

The only issue with sweatpants is that they trigger complacency for some people. Otherwise, my favorite look for women is the one with the least glamor.

Zombine

Banned
I don't think people are referring to yoga pants in this thread when they talk about sweatpants. We're talking full on 80's style baggy sweatpants.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The moment those baggy pants catch a curve I am slain.

I know that as a dude, when I wear sweat or sleep pants my package looks great.

Sevarus

If we're using sweatpants as a metaphor for "not caring about yourself," then yeah, I can see what she's getting at. Like when you let yourself get chunky but you don't want to buy new jeans so all you wear are sweatpants. But on lazy nights where you both stay in, drinking beer, in your comfy-ass clothes, and watch a movie? That shit keeps couples together!

Zombine

Banned
If we're using sweatpants as a metaphor for "not caring about yourself," then yeah, I can see what she's getting at. Like when you let yourself get chunky but you don't want to buy new jeans so all you wear are sweatpants. But on lazy nights where you both stay in, drinking beer, in your comfy-ass clothes, and watch a movie? That shit keeps couples together!

Preach it.

andycapps

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The moment those baggy pants catch a curve I am slain.

I know that as a dude, when I wear sweat or sleep pants my package looks great.

I can appreciate that as well. Lot of it depends on the person, the rest of the outfit, and how the sweatpants fit. For me it's the workout leggings. When my wife wears those around my house I'm like

6aE477O.gif

Keri

They are only unattractive on women who are not attractive when naked.
(but yeah they are probably too tight to be really comfy)

Personally, although they are obviously tight, I've found yoga pants and leggings to be ridiculously comfortable. They're tight, but the fabric is typically soft and flexible, so it feels like a nice hug.

Also, Mendes may be onto something, because I think I'd for-sure divorce my husband, if he cared about me wearing sweatpants (or equivalent comfortable clothing). Thankfully, he doesn't.

never liked sweat pants, fleece or micro fleece pants are way better. Warmer and softer than the crummy grey cotton sweat pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom