• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweden-Gaf (OT3-5, SWE)

Barakov

Gold Member
iu

Liljagare

Hennes kanal är lite pretto, men hon filmar snygga scener. Skulle inte ha nåt emot att bo i en sån stuga i Norrland där man får ordentliga vintrar.

Vackra videos. :eek:

Men, fy för Norrland. Räcker väl med mörkret som råder i norra Uppland ju, man känner sig som en vampyr efter December, nu står man och lapar in Februari solen, händerna som gömts i handskar sedan solen försvann bränns fort! Ju äldre jag blir, ju mer avskyr jag de mörka, kalla månaderna. Uuuusch!

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Always loved Swedish actors and musicians. But Millencolin has been genuinely my favorite Swedish group for 20 + years.

belmarduk

Is Malmö worth visiting? When I'm able to travel again, we're going to Copenhagen.. and I see its very close. I've heard its one of the higher-crime cities of Sweden but I live in the US so it would probably be considered extremely safe here.

eot

Banned
Is Malmö worth visiting? When I'm able to travel again, we're going to Copenhagen.. and I see its very close. I've heard its one of the higher-crime cities of Sweden but I live in the US so it would probably be considered extremely safe here.
lol, you don't have to be worried about crime when visiting Malmö. It's not like the south side of Chicago or anything like that. Personally I'm not a fan of the city anyway though.

If you rent a car though I would say it's worth making the trip over the bridge to Sweden, the bridge itself is kinda cool and you can check out some ancient sites like Ales Stenar, the Lund Cathedral, the Sofiero Palace garden (not ancient), or maybe just a well preserved rune stone (there are more ofc). Depends what you want to do too I guess.

There's stuff to do in Denmark as well, you could visit Stevns Klint, which is one of the major site where evidence of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was found. If you know what to look for you can actually see it in the sedimentation layers there by eye.

Last edited:

belmarduk

lol, you don't have to be worried about crime when visiting Malmö. It's not like the south side of Chicago or anything like that. Personally I'm not a fan of the city anyway though.

If you rent a car though I would say it's worth making the trip over the bridge to Sweden, the bridge itself is kinda cool and you can check out some ancient sites like Ales Stenar, the Lund Cathedral, the Sofiero Palace garden (not ancient), or maybe just a well preserved rune stone (there are more ofc). Depends what you want to do too I guess.

There's stuff to do in Denmark as well, you could visit Stevns Klint, which is one of the major site where evidence of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was found. If you know what to look for you can actually see it in the sedimentation layers there by eye.

Thank you so much for the tips. Mom absolutely loves neolithic sites and I wasn't even aware of Ales Stenar. The Tollstorp runsestone looks great as well I'm sure she would want to see that, as would I!

Kamina

Golden Boy
Tittar folk på svenska TV produktioner fortfarande? :p

Hinner inte med med allt gott som kommer internationellt. Kan varmt rekomendera ZeroZeroZero.
Svenska Criminal serier are actually very popular in the german speaking countries.
Morden i Sandhamn är jättegot, till exempel.

Top Bottom