• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch amazon.fr preorder up for 350 EUR ($306 USD) in France

Jb

I received my Zelda copy today from Amazon.fr, my Switch pre-order is from la Fnac tho, I still have to wait until friday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also got mine today... wonder why they decided to send them out so early.

NA48

Neo Member
My amazon.fr order now says that it'll be delivered by 20h tomorrow ... though it doesn't say that it's actually shipped yet.

I only placed the preorder on Monday, so I'll be pretty happy if that turns out to be true.

Coffinhal

FNAC.com dispatched both my console and Zelda yesterday around 6pm. I can track the console so I know it'll be delivered today (I chose pick-up at the store) but there's no tracking number for Zelda so hopefully I'll get both this afternoon :)

FNAC.com dispatched both my console and Zelda yesterday around 6pm. I can track the console so I know it'll be delivered today (I chose pick-up at the store) but there's no tracking number for Zelda so hopefully I'll get both this afternoon :)

Lucky you! I got the tracking number for my Fnac Switch last night but still no tracking info available. Hopefully they'll send it out soon.
My Zelda copy from Fnac just arrived this morning.

Shahadan

My Fnac order still says waiting for stock from the supplier lol.
They shipped my zelda though, I'll be happy sucking on my cartridge.

Worst part is, I'm 99% sure I can go to my local fnac store and witness them selling Switches right about now.

People who pre-ordered late seem to get their Switch dispatched later, but that also be because they didn't chose pick-up at the store

Anyway with Chronopost if it's in the hand of the delivery company around 6pm you can still get delivered around 9/10am tomorrow

I chose pick up at the sotre, but still has to be shipped to them, not the same stock

Coffinhal

People who pre-ordered late seem to get their Switch dispatched later, but that also be because they didn't chose pick-up at the store

Anyway with Chronopost if it's in the hand of the delivery company around 6pm you can still get delivered around 9/10am tomorrow

edit : Yep I know. May the luck be with you so you can have it tomorrow morning!

My amazon.fr order now says that it'll be delivered by 20h tomorrow ... though it doesn't say that it's actually shipped yet.

I only placed the preorder on Monday, so I'll be pretty happy if that turns out to be true.

I preordered on the 13th of January and get the same status as you so you should be fine. Hopefully because I sure find strange that they're waiting so much to process my order.

NA48

Neo Member
Mine just shipped! IT'S HAPPENING!

Now hopefully they actually drop off the package instead of leaving a slip, I'll be pretty sour if I have to wait a whole extra half a day or whatever to play Zelda because of needing to go to the post office. :p

My Switch is currently in transit, hope it will be available tomorrow morning (FNAC)

My Zelda console case is still En attente de livraison fournisseur tho' :x

Really pissed by Fnac, got the tracking number two days ago and still no tracking info available. I would just like to cancel the order now, but since it's marked as "in transit" I can't.

Any experiences with contacting their customer support in English?

daxgame

Votre commande Amazon.fr pour "Console Nintendo Switch..." et 1 autre(s) article(s) a été expédiée.

Well that's fine. *Goes to close email
*Scrolls down a second

HOLY SHIT IT JUST UPDATED THE EXPECTED DELIVERY TO MONDAY 6 INSTEAD OF "8/9" :D
Livraison :
Lundi 6 mars 2017

hype

Really pissed by Fnac, got the tracking number two days ago and still no tracking info available. I would just like to cancel the order now, but since it's marked as "in transit" I can't.

Any experiences with contacting their customer support in English?
What's the tracking number like? At the very least, you should be able to use that on the shipping company's webpage.

What's the tracking number like? At the very least, you should be able to use that on the shipping company's webpage.

The DHL page just keeps giving an error/saying that they haven't received the information yet. I suppose Fnac just created all the tracking no. but hasn't even contacted DHL yet to pick them up :-/

wagamer

My Amazon.fr order has been in "Envoi aujourd'hui" (sending today?) status since yesterday evening, although the original dispatch date is tomorrow. Wonder when they'll actually send it.

Well, fortunately I've got Horizon to keep me busy.

wazoo

My Amazon.fr order has been in "Envoi aujourd'hui" (sending today?) status since yesterday evening, although the original dispatch date is tomorrow. Wonder when they'll actually send it.

Same for me. I think it means they are dealing with the queue. Could be anytime from now to next week.

Same for me. I think it means they are dealing with the queue. Could be anytime from now to next week.

Same for me. Expected delivery 10.3 - 14.3.

;(

Everything was ready at my fnac this morning at 10:30. I was home by 11. Pleasantly surprised by how well this all worked out.
There were a shitload of people in line at the store pickup counter, unsurprisingly.

I finally got my new console, but we're going away for the week-end 10 minutes from now, what am I going to do? Oh wait.

My amazon.fr order got sent today. Normally post doesn't deliver here in the weekends but let's hope whatever service they use do because it says delivery tomorrow... Tbh I was expecting to see it around the 8th so if it's here tomorrow I'll be very excited.

My amazon.fr order got sent today. Normally post doesn't deliver here in the weekends but let's hope whatever service they use do because it says delivery tomorrow... Tbh I was expecting to see it around the 8th so if it's here tomorrow I'll be very excited.

Yeah no, saturday delivery isn't happening. At least I've never seen that happening.

Mine also got sent today, says to expect it on the 7th. Interestingly, Zelda was allready sent yesterday and is supposed to arrive on monday.

llehuty

My delivery is near, I CAN FEEL IT (It says today before 8). Weirdly enough, console and games are in different packages, but I'mm assuming they are arriving at the same time.

Yeah no, saturday delivery isn't happening. At least I've never seen that happening.

Depends of the delivery, got my new smartphone last Saturday (I ordered the day before at the same time as the Switch). I have Amazon Prime, so maybe that's also a factor?

Shahadan

I went to my Fnac store to pick up my online order package and the lady at the counter was like "let me guess, you're here for a Nintendo right? I've been doing this non stop for three hours already =_="

They have to open the package to give you your item and she seemed so tired of this shit already :lol:

My delivery is near, I CAN FEEL IT (It says today before 8). Weirdly enough, console and games are in different packages, but I'mm assuming they are arriving at the same time.

Depends of the delivery, got my new smartphone last Saturday (I ordered the day before at the same time as the Switch). I have Amazon Prime, so maybe that's also a factor?

Could be yeah. Just in Austria, I wouldn't expect anything of the sort.

NA48

Neo Member
Man -- my parcel tracking just switched from it being 1.5 hours away to informing me that there was no one home to get the package (which isn't true). No sign of any driver, and that it's going to be dropped off at a UPS access point for collection.

Does anyone know how this works? Should I plan on going to get it today once it's there, or will I have to wait until tomorrow? I'm not impressed ...

wagamer

Amazon.fr finally shipped via DHL, no tracking info yet but Amazon tells me delivery is on Thursday. I'm ok with that.

Man -- my parcel tracking just switched from it being 1.5 hours away to informing me that there was no one home to get the package (which isn't true). No sign of any driver, and that it's going to be dropped off at a UPS access point for collection.

Does anyone know how this works? Should I plan on going to get it today once it's there, or will I have to wait until tomorrow? I'm not impressed ...

The delivery guy was too lazy to come to your door.

Amazon.fr finally shipped via DHL, no tracking info yet but Amazon tells me delivery is on Thursday. I'm ok with that.

My delivery is on Wednesday, got an e-mail yesterday that it's on the way.

Pretty happy with that, originally my order page said that it will be 10.3.-14.3. and now it's 8.3. so it will be sooner rather than later here! So happy right now <3

It doesn't bother me at all that I didn't get it today, I saved so much money ordering from France.

So, I salute you magnifique people with funky moustache!

shamo42

Cuningas de Häme;231412818 said:
It doesn't bother me at all that I didn't get it today, I saved so much money ordering from France.

It does bother me that it's available in local stores and I'm supposed to wait until the beginning of next week. Some part of me just wants to run to the store and buy a Switch already. The hype is just too much.

But I save around 60 Eur compared to buying it from Germany (I payed 335 Eur for Switch + Zelda + shipping). Almost like getting Zelda for free. I guess that's worth a few more days. I hope my inner child can understand that too and not make me nervous all weekend long.

I contacted Fnac customer support to ask wether or not I could still cancel my preorder although it shows to be "in transit". But clearly DHL has not even yet received the tracking information.

I wrote them a Mail in English apologizing for my lack of speaking French.

They just replied in French telling me that my order cannot be cancelled as it's already shipped.

Really a bit ridiculous tbh. It's been "in transit" for three days now... oh well guess I am going to try to sell this one then...

Mine also got sent today, says to expect it on the 7th. Interestingly, Zelda was allready sent yesterday and is supposed to arrive on monday.

You know, that's what I expected but I checked the tracking code and there's a saturday delivery option that's enabled so the hype is real.
I'll be out all day though, so we'll see if I come home to a package .-.

ne1

People ordering from FNAC, what does your shipping/tracking numbers look like?
I ordered the switch and zelda and recieved only zelda yesterday.
For zelda I got a 10 digit number that tracked fine at DHL but at the console part of the order I've got a code that starts with "JJD" and then 16 digits, which DHL can't find anything for. It looks like a parcel-id for DHL but they usually only start with "JD" (which the parced-id for zelda did, and DHL couldn't find anything for the switch number if they deleted the inital J either.)
Both packages are marked as shipped and in transit at FNAC.

oti

Banned
My French Amazon Switch arrives today. My German Switch that I ordered the minute the Switch became available arrives next week.

Merci beaucoup, France.

Top Bottom