• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch: Capcom's request to Nintendo was accepted for more memory space

MTC100

Banned
One would wonder if Nintendo didn't learn anything from it's time with the N64 where they even released an Expansionpack to double the amount of ram and to make certain third generation N64 games even possible...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I mean anyone going to make a fake pic , atleast do a HD one , this doesnt look like much different from Monster Hunter 3 on Wii or PS2 Games

This shows well that the better colors on the Switch screen in addition to the resolution alone would make the games look much better without Capcom having to do much. NO brainier really.

MH XX Switch this fall/holiday and MH5 Fall/Holiday 2018 wouldnt shock me.

Future proofing is never wrong.

Oh for sure, the more the better. I just don't think its realistic for a portable system to match the specs of PS4 and Xbox One (even 6GB is a bit of a stretch). 4GB is a nice amount and it's cool that Capcom bumped it up over what Nintendo originally pitched. We're jumping from the 128MB ram of the 3DS and the 512MB ram of the Vita. 4GB is pretty substantial, even compared to other tablets which have more resource heavy operating systems.

Top Bottom