• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches November 8 in the west

"Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna."

Wait, that's legit?

Nd1rwFm.gif

Celcius

°Temp. member
I haven't played any of the other games in the series but have only seen the anime so I'd be interested in trying this out. I'm kinda hoping the next one is based on GGO from Season 2 though, that would be an awesome change of pace.

mankoto

It looks like I missed the window to get the collectors edition. I'll import the Asian Vita version since seemingly I can't import the EU version then.

Fj0823

The GF and I are watching SAO again, man it's so much worse than when I was 18.

I still really like it as a guilty pleasure and the OST is pretty still badass , I'll probably get this game.

This post was brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

DJIzana

Anyone else feel like we haven't really seen a whole lot of this game outside of some odd combat and a tiny bit of field exploration?

I need to see more before I can be convinced to get this game, personally.

Ravage

Anyone else feel like we haven't really seen a whole lot of this game outside of some odd combat and a tiny bit of field exploration?

I need to see more before I can be convinced to get this game, personally.

Have you played Hollow Fragment? This is effectively HF2.

I'm actually more hyped for HR than FFXV (i love HF mechanics).

DJIzana

Have you played Hollow Fragment? This is effectively HF2.

I'm actually more hyped for HR than FFXV (i love HF mechanics).

I haven't actually. My friend has though and she said she really enjoyed it. So... I guess I'm not sure really what to expect except a game with more of a focus on foot than flying (I did see the trailer for HF).

elyetis

What does one should expect from the game ? It seems to give some kind of .hack//G.U. vibe ( not really surprising i know given the setting ), is it really comparable ?

Abdiel

Guys this is photoshopped (in case some people couldn't tell)

Haha, seriously, have people never seen that meme? It's great.

On topic, I'm still a fan of sao and I'm really excited for this game.

I'm also really enjoying the progressive novels, they add a lot more to the original arc.

StMeph

Hollow Fragment was a pretty good game, but Lost Song was awful. If HR is like HF then I'll probably pick it up once it goes on sale.

StereoVsn

Wasn't that chapter written a long time ago when the writer just did the Web Novel as his/hers first web novel? I don't think that the passage is in other forms whether light novels, manga or games.

It is pretty terrible and out of place but that sort of thing isn't present in other follow up novels (which are mostly terrible from what I have seen).

Abdiel

Can people please stop bringing up that and talk about the game info? It's only two weeks out, I'm really looking forward to this one.

Lost song I wasn't as fond of the control scheme, but the game itself was decent, and hollow fragment was great. This looks like a lot of fun.

Seeing that they included dlc from the progressive novels is really cool too.

Top Bottom