• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take it with a grain of salt ... Demon Souls, Ghosts of Tsushima, TLOU Part 2, and more coming to PC this year.

darrylgorn

Always been curious about demon souls but wouldn't surprise me if any of these were true. It would be silly not to have the easy profit.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I can make any 4chan post like this and someone will end up reposting it on that subreddit.
I don't know. There was a 4chan post right after Jim Ryan announced his retirement explaining the "truth" behind it, and it never was regurgitated there.

Sentenza

On a side note, I have the PS2 version that I also played improved on an emulator and I have the PS4 Pro version, but Shadow of the Colossus is absolutely a game that I would re-purchase on PC.

Weirdly enough Sony doesn't seem to remember its existence when it comes to weighting the options for these ports.

Last edited:
I can make any 4chan post like this and someone will end up reposting it on that subreddit.
I don't know. There was a 4chan post right after Jim Ryan announced his retirement explaining the "truth" behind it, and it never was regurgitated there.

4chan was also right recently about the big Sega leak. Again it must be stated for those with short term memory, 4chan's rumors are a 50/50 chance just like anyone else in the industry, and they have had previous big rumors that were proven right.

Nickolaidas

Just emulate the original for fucks sake.
2jH7x8G.jpg

Have it emulated, running on Steam, with 60FPS patch, ReShade lighting and modded 4K updated Textures.

I WANT.

THE FUCKING.

REMAKE.

nial

Gold Member
4chan was also right recently about the big Sega leak. Again it must be stated for those with short term memory, 4chan's rumors are a 50/50 chance just like anyone else in the industry, and they have had previous big rumors that were proven right.
I know, I actually follow them a lot. :messenger_beaming:

StueyDuck

Obvious predictions...

So I'm guessing they know nothing.

If it was something completely off the wall like infamous second son or the order 1886 then I'd give it some bit of credibility

Last edited:

Tsaki

There is no "take it with a grain of salt" with 4chan posts. It's throw it in the trashcan. I mean, they have Infamous port in there; do you need more proof?

Last edited:

Kabelly

I have been waiting to play Ghost of Tsushima for so long please lord. Also B-L-O-O-D-B-O-R-N-E.

C'mon Sony we know all you corpors track internet traffic. For the love of all that is holy bring it. Bringggg it. I don't ever want to have to turn on my PS4 ever again.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Seeing how poor some of the pc sales have been…. Idk man.

Last of us 2 is a given but the rest are highly unlikely.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Wow, and it's the ones people keep port begging for.
84a69f7b76caa2c5d2a2997ad59be20e8934a5ec.gif

Last edited:

Mozzarella

I think only TLOU2 will make it.
Bluepoint remakes never made their way to PC, and Ghost of Tsushima will come eventually but i dont think its this year.
As for Bloodborne its weird in case Demon's Souls Remake makes its way then that kind of puts the pressure on From Software cause that will show us that Sony does not mind putting these games on PC.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Source is a literal random on 4chan that posted at the same time as someone else on Reddit

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Nixxes is doing HFW right now. it took them roughly 9 months to port it. GOW Ragnorak is likely being ported by the same studio that ported the first game, and that took 2 years.

I expect Nixxes to go from HFW straight into Spiderman 2 for a November 2024 release with GOW Ragnorak also coming out that month.

I think Demon Souls, TLOU2 and Ghosts are not coming out simply because Nixxes is busy with these games and ND isnt going to port another game to PC themselves. Sucker Punch is too small to port Ghost and same goes for BP porting Demon Souls. And i highly doubt Sony gives these games to anyone other than Nixxes.

unless Spiderman 2 is coming out in December 2025 which would give Nixxes enough time to port one of those games to PC.

Top Bottom