• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take it with a grain of salt ... Demon Souls, Ghosts of Tsushima, TLOU Part 2, and more coming to PC this year.

I wouldn't mind getting Ghosts on PC. As long as the port is decent though, don't want another The Last of Us situation. Would like to play it on Steam Deck too.

nikos

If GT7 ever comes, I really hope it's a good port. I'd love to finally play that in my rig.

I would 100% double dip on Ghost of Tsushima and hopefully finish it this time.

skneogaf

I double dipped on god of war, the last of us part 1 and both have weird stutter issue. Something to do 1% lows or whatever as my 4090 and i7 easily run them but neither are smooth as they should be so I'd likely wait for reviews.

Demon's souls at real 4k 60fps plus not 1440p will look incredible!

Last edited:

Kssio_Aug

I loved the demon souls remake (instantly sold me on a ps5), but come on, bloodborne first ffs
I don't understand what people think are so damn special about Bloodborne.

I mean, at the time it was released it was great, but imho Dark Souls 3, Sekiro and Elden Ring were considerably better games.

But sure, the more accessible the better, so I hope it comes to PC one day so more people can experience it, it's far from a bad game anyway.

Last edited:

Codes 208

I don't understand what people think are so damn special about Bloodborne.

I mean, at the time it was released it was great, but imho Dark Souls 3, Sekiro and Elden Ring were considerably better games.

But sure, the more accessible the better, so I hope it comes to PC one day so more people can experience it, it's far from a bad game anyway.
For me it has the best setting, some of the best bosses, a more streamlined combat system, a much better reposte system, no weight system, chalice dungeons for extra modes

It was just generally a cool concept that never got replicated. I still play ds3 and ER more these days but mostly because theyre on pc so i tinker with settings for a better performing game compared to bloodborne’s static 1080p/30fps

Kssio_Aug

For me it has the best setting, some of the best bosses, a more streamlined combat system, a much better reposte system, no weight system, chalice dungeons for extra modes

It was just generally a cool concept that never got replicated. I still play ds3 and ER more these days but mostly because theyre on pc so i tinker with settings for a better performing game compared to bloodborne’s static 1080p/30fps
Regarding the setting, I actually agree. The gothic-Victorian setting was indeed amazing! I hope they make a Bloodborne 2 one day... I believe there's a lot they can update and improve (other than graphics and performance), and that would certainly be pretty damn cool.

Killjoy-NL

Plus it can create some hype for the sequel. Folks get say Ghost of Tsushima 1 on PC and say 2 is coming soon on PS5. A lot of folks would be tempted to not wait but get a PS5 to play it right away.
Basically.
It's like selling drugs to kids and going by the PC port-begging, it's clearly working.

If Sony is smart, they'd make all their games exclusive to Playstation again once MS goes 3rd party.

It would only make PC gamers more thirsty for Sony 1st party and increase the chances of them biting the bullet and buy a PS5/PS6.

Top Bottom