• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take that, Cedar Point: Six Flags to open world's biggest, fastest coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
OmniGamer said:
KingdaKa_Dominating_TN.jpg

It's cock-tastic!

I'd rather see it as a large middle finger.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Someday, when we're all old farts, they'll make a mile high coaster. :p

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Joe said:
this ride will be in the new jersey great adventure.

and that is a render.

Wait a minute...so this coaster is not coming to Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita, CA??? FUCK!!!!!!

Are they planning anything on this level for MM in Cali? Is Viper still the coolest coaster there? I haven't been in like 8 years.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm going to Boston next week and we're heading to the six flags there. I have vertigo and I'm scared shitless of these rides but then again if I don't get in, I'll look like a wuss :(

isamu said:
Wait a minute...so this coaster is not coming to Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita, CA??? FUCK!!!!!!

Are they planning anything on this level for MM in Cali? Is Viper still the coolest coaster there? I haven't been in like 8 years.

GA So. Cal MM meet!

We can play NGCP in line*!

*fuck all y'all, me and my man did it a few years ago. Two hour wait in line? Let's play some golf! even the security guard who searched me on the way into the park was like "that's a good idea"

Asbel

Now TTD was the greatest 7 second coaster experience of my life but will this new one break down as much as TTD? What are the changes that will not leave this new coaster unseated for half of the day?

xsarien

daedsiluap
isamu said:

Jesus, it's only at the top of the first damned post in this thread. :p

Six Flags: Great Adventure.

aparisi2274

B'z-chan said:
If thats goliath behind it i'm shitin in my pants right now. Seriously i thought Goliath was fucking huge. But this doesnt seem that bad its just a vertical launch coaster using LIM tech just like Superman i think. Thats a little too fast for me though 130mph in about 4 seconds and reaching that hight holy shit.

Color me impressed.

EDIT cant wait to see this coaster in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Muhhahahahaha sick people locked on a rollercoaster from HELL.

Thats not Goliath. Goliath is at SFMM, this is SF Great Adventure. That coaster is Nitro. Its first drop is 303ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom