• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Blizzard

Banned
Fuck you TF2 GAF server and your stupid fucking notices alt tabbing me out of an important Dota 2 team fight.
The same thing used to happen to me in League of Legends, and then you'd alt-tab back, and then someone would spam some weird sexual innuendo as an event message another time or two so you'd get alt-tabbed yet again. =P

Kade

Well, looks like I won't be playing Spy for a few weeks. :U

Unless they release a SECRET SPY UPDATE.

Well, you can disguise as a Scout with the Baby Face's Blaster and no one will know the difference between real or fake. Then again, everyone is going to be burning the shit out of everything.

Blizzard

Banned
Cheer up, today's update might be no new pyro weapons, the meet the pyro video, and a new spy set including the fireproof suit. Maybe a pyro nerf just to be fair to the other classes as well.

Alienups

i'm waiting...

Untitled.png

drkOne

lol what the fuck!?

Get 11 accounts and a 22 keys for $55. Make $15 a month idling. (math by someone who hasn't tried multi-idling)

We should praise idlers though, it's because of them that most drop hats and weapons aren't worth a thing nowadays. Everyone is happier!

Top Bottom