• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Clydefrog

Hey guys, I made this a long time ago and forgot about it. Not really relevant today, but yeah.

ibaJwVtAoRHDeZ.jpg

<3 Forkball

LOL!

i'm at work for the next... *counts* ... SEVEN HOURS

this update is meaningless to me until then

Blizzard

Banned
That video was really weird. I wanted more fire. :(

I think I liked Meet the Medic the best with the music and the heavy being invincible and stuff.

Meet the Pyro was great.

Source Filmmaker looks incredible though! I can't wait to see what kind of videos people are going crank out, especially the G-Mod pros.

Forkball

On the Adult Swim promo page, it does mention that Adult Swim and Valve will do more things in the future, so down the line they could do something else as well.

Also blog post about Meet the Pyro.

...is here!

Also! Because today's new items contain some Meet the Pyro spoilers, we're gonna hold off on announcing those until the update&#8217;s ready later today.

But! We are announcing something else RIGHT NOW: The beta release of the Source Filmmaker, the tool we use internally to make all of our "Meet the Team" shorts. You can check it out here.

wmNZ0.gif

Forkball

Ok, I still don't get what the items from last week have to do with anything.

Banana = Poopy Joe
Barn door plank = Maybe Meet the Pyro, since he burned down a lot of barns
Goldfish = ?
Pocket lint = ?
Cheese wheel = Maybe something to do with homeless soldier?
Capacitor = ?
Secret Diary = ?

You got some splainin to do Valve.

Ketch

So he's just completely insane in a hilariously over the top seemingly completely random way? But now all of sudden it makes perfect sense.

Also the film maker thing looks totally bad ass. TF2's depth goes beyond the game in so many ways... like if a video game could get a lifetime achievement award it should go to TF2.

Clydefrog

But the bananas had a secret message about Poopy Joe, which directly ties in with this new update. The junk items may be used to craft the Pyro's rainbow gear, but some items like the diary and capacitor are extremely rare, maybe those will be used for the cosmetic items.

man, i don't know what's going on anymore

But the bananas had a secret message about Poopy Joe, which directly ties in with this new update. The junk items may be used to craft the Pyro's rainbow gear, but some items like the diary and capacitor are extremely rare, maybe those will be used for the cosmetic items.
The capacitor is extremely rare?

Huh, guess I'm lucky for having one, then.

Top Bottom