• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Shimesaba

Valve has been back to tamper with the site a bit. They at least changed the preview frame on the Meet the Pyro video to avoid spoilers.

Also is that second page of the Soldier needs a home comic new or did I just not notice it before?

Thoraxes

Lol, Balloonicorn is a mean drunk:

JaOxL.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
So...am I getting this straight? The scout and sniper got two new weapons each, but the pyro just gets one secondary weapon and some model swaps? >.>

Maffis

Disappointing. 1 new weapon for Pyro that isn't a skin, and still no fucking explosives for the Demoman, even after 1.5 years.

Blizzard

Banned
Disappointing. 1 new weapon for Pyro that isn't a skin, and still no fucking explosives for the Demoman, even after 1.5 years.
The demoman is one of, if not the most powerful class in the game, with two of the best (explosive) weapons in the game, right. What explosives would he get that wouldn't be overpowered, spammable, annoying, or useless compared to the default ones?

Maffis

The demoman is possibly the most powerful class in the game, with two of the best (explosive) weapons in the game. What explosives would he get that wouldn't be overpowered, spammable, annoying, or useless compared to the default ones?

Every class has perfect stock weapons. Well except for the Pyro. That isn't the point. And no, that's a stupid arguement. The Soldier is in the same department of "spammy", and yet he gets lots of different rocket launcher constantly.

The demoman is one of, if not the most powerful class in the game, with two of the best (explosive) weapons in the game, right. What explosives would he get that wouldn't be overpowered, spammable, annoying, or useless compared to the default ones?

A CABER!

....THAT HE CAN THROW!

Shimesaba

They might still be holding on to something like MvM for this update, would explain why we haven't actually gotten an update even though they seem to be done showing everything (with very little fanfare)... I also remember people saying Valve tend to release updates on Thursdays?

Forkball

I guess a "massive" update to Valve means one pyro weapon, some reskins, other class weapons of mixed quality, a ctf/KotH hybrid, and closed beta for a program many people won't use.

I want my robots.

Killing people with love and rainbows is the best thing imaginable. I can't wait. I'm a sucker for stuff like this (Why I want Lollipop Chainsaw. But I'm also a cheap bastard... not paying $60)

It's gonna be even more fun killing people
Oreo
now.

Top Bottom