• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Have two keys. Looking for a pencil pusher, bald engineer and any misc for engie besides the pip boy and teddy.

Edit: New page, I'm special.

mojiimbo

Anyone have a haunted Holy Hunter(sniper hat) that they'd trade for 4 or 5 non-haunted pieces? I also have an extra Haunted Einstein or a Haunted Shoestring Budget/Haunted Griffin's Gog that I could trade for it.

Also selling these items:

1.66 refined:
Hustler's Hallmark
Prince Tavish's Crown(also wearable in Portal 2 co-op)

1.33 refined:
Glengarry Bonnet(Level 69)
Copper's Hard Top

All are craftable, none are store-bought.

Add me if you're interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967455145

Thanks for pointing me out to TF2 WH. At first it didn't work for me because of glitchiness (probably tons of people were using it) but then I waited until it got late at night. I traded my things with no problem at all. Got 3 engie hats I didn't have before, and now I'm only missing 2 or 3 to own all the engie hats.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
If something is wrong with trading using that site, it is almost always related to steam trade being down, so go back later and try again.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
divisionbyzorro said:
An interesting phenomenon with the Warehouse is how overstocked they are with low- and mid-tier hats. If you look at their overstock page, there is a huge list of things they're not accepting anymore because they have too many of them:

http://www.tf2wh.com/overstock.php

Which is great if you actually like those items, or just want a crazy expansive collection.

Charron said:
Which is great if you actually like those items, or just want a crazy expansive collection.
Well it doesn't seem to mean they are on special sale, it seems. Only that they're not accepting those items as trade-ins anymore.

Not really, since haunted have no difference to non-hanted halloween items.

So its just normal that they dropped in price.

they havent dropped that much. (your argument kinda null as you could say the same for vintage and genuine....same shit dift color). a haunted blazing bull still a solid 2ref by itself vs the regular at 1scrap. The heads are the only thing worth anything, the rest go for about 1-2 rec...but x18 thats still a chunk a change for a whole set so 2 keys was a really good deal

Some people really made it rich on the halloween bubble.
yes we did....but i blew all my halloween ref but my BP starting to look decent (still no unusuals though)

Is the only difference between the haunted and non-haunted Halloween items really just the purple text?
Yes

Grinchy

Banned
I'm looking for a Tam O' Shanter, and I'm willing to pay 1.33 ref for it. I usually just use TF2TP and my trades are quick, but for some reason with this hat I keep getting people who try to sneak in an uncraftable one on me. It's happened 3 times in a row.

Sianos

"THE ECONOMY HAS COLLAPSED DUE TO A SURPLUS OF CLONED FAKE GENUINE PURITY FISTS BEING EXCHANGED IN LARGE QUANTITIES FOR UNUSUALS"

Which game are we talking about again?

If they had crafted them together they would have an unlimited number of hats and no one would notice. People trade a variety of hats all the time, but no sane person hoards and trades fifty million Genuine Purity Fists. They could have had limitless hats with almost no one suspecting their diabolical plot: instead, people are just laughing at their lack of foresight.

So here's how my day in trading has gone:

I trade my Team Spirit Pryomancer's Mask for a plain Pyromancer's Mask and 1 refined. I then traded the Pyromancer's Mask for 1 refined and a Genuine Company Man. I then traded the Genuine Company Man for a Genuine Killer Exclusive.

And now I'm trying to sell a Genuine Killer Exclusive. The spreadsheet says it's worth 2.66. The "other" spreadsheet says it's worth 4. The warehouse is selling it for 2.22. It's all over the place! Is anyone interested in buying it from me?

I ended up just selling it to the warehouse for 2 ref. Didn't feel like hassling with it too much longer. So when it's all said and done, I got 4 ref for my TS Pyromancer's Mask. That's fairly good I'd say.

I picked up the Humble Bundle today, and as usual I already have the extra bundle. This time it gets you "Aquaria" and "Crayon Physics Deluxe." I figured I'll offer it here for trade if anyone is interested and wants to make an offer; otherwise, I'll probably end up dropping it off in the giveaway thread and you can take your chances there :). And FYI, I did this with the last bundle gave it away for a item worth ~3 ref, so I'm not trying to squeeze you - too much ;)

I picked up the Humble Bundle today, and as usual I already have the extra bundle. This time it gets you "Aquaria" and "Crayon Physics Deluxe." I figured I'll offer it here for trade if anyone is interested and wants to make an offer; otherwise, I'll probably end up dropping it off in the giveaway thread and you can take your chances there :). And FYI, I did this with the last bundle gave it away for a item worth ~3 ref, so I'm not trying to squeeze you - too much ;)

Errr, I already have Aquaria & Crayon Physics, so I'm only interested in the other games. Since I haven't touched the game since Halloween, I only have a Rogue's Col Roule to offer.

Errr, I already have Aquaria & Crayon Physics, so I'm only interested in the other games. Since I haven't touched the game since Halloween, I only have a Rogue's Col Roule to offer.

I'm only looking to give away the bonus bundle; I already redeemed the "real" bundle. I suppose I could buy a new bundle for cheap and trade you for it, but that just feels like cheating. ;)

Any other takers?

Top Bottom