• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEH FIANAL LOVDOWN. shufflemoveto the infooplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
fucking E3 hasn't even started and we already have the best thread of the year

sn00zer

Takes a bit of concentration to decode, but XBone DRM is worse than we are led to believe, and Sony's DRM is difficult to pin down due to information lockdown.

Love your work CBOAT. Stay safe!

They are easily the tightest they have ever been this year...I dont think there has been a single Sony leak this week

Dawg

Note that Mirror's Edge 2 is not listed as an exclusive.

So... they'll show it at MS, talk about kinect exclusive stuff maybe... But behind the scenes, there's a ps4 version in the works if they don't state it as an exclusive? (Like CBoaT says in his first part)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Thanks CBOAT. Now I'm thinking about fanboy tears shooting up into your disembodied butt.

The more I hear about Xbox One, the more I fucking hate it. This feels like Win95 era MS all over again.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
damn, mega post... cboat, been waiting all day for this, you didn't disappoint.

zeopower6

CBoaT delivering again.

Edit: I don't understand the first point

I assumed it was talking about MS paying people who have multiplats to not display them? And if they don't say "This is Xbox One exclusive" you can assume there is also a PS4 version.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Microsoft is actively attempting to make sure that multi-platform titles do not mention the PS4 version ("buying" the non-mentions--presumably by offering incentives). As a result, there will be titles that do not have a PS4 version mentioned, but are arriving on PS4. Unless exclusivity is explicitly specified, there is a PS4 version behind the scenes, but it's not being discussed.

Seance

Banned
So Mirrors Edge 2, third-party exclusives and Prince of Persia out of MS. Dead Rising 3 shown by CC.
Interesting..

DaBoss

CBoaT delivering again.

MS is trying to do what they do with COD. Third-parties will only mention the Xbone during their reveals, trailers, and etc. It may seem like there is no PS4 version, but there is.

GamerJM

Banned
Okay, since I'm a junior, can someone please explain who CBOAT is? Like, is this some kind of in-GAF joke?

At first I thought this was a suicide but then I looked at the username tag.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
GOD DAMN. I love this thread. BTW, I need a good traduction, I'm not too sure if what I read was right.

Cipherr

^_^ cloudpower=praroleofficer. desined from day1@s DRM. peirod. uknoo this alreyad thogh.,, MS idaea. aproached third parties wplan not otherway around. EA/Ubi bigest boostrs but lesa Activbliz whcih makes mye haed fulll of weird#!

^_^ ONE drm tos plans iws worse than you know. asmnow btw but I can;t get cororobating proof frrorm my fpeoples. theyr sadcared for jobs. it s com*ing tho IT IS COMING ):

xU65Ra4.png

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So... they'll show it at MS, talk about kinect exclusive stuff maybe... But behind the scenes, there's a ps4 version in the works if they don't state it as an exclusive? (Like CBoaT says in his first part)
Quite possibly.

Think Diablo 3 on PS3.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Microsoft is actively attempting to make sure that multi-platform titles do not mention the PS4 version ("buying" the non-mentions--presumably by offering incentives). As a result, there will be titles that do not have a PS4 version mentioned, but are arriving on PS4. Unless exclusivity is explicitly specified, there is a PS4 version behind the scenes, but it's not being discussed.
I'm curious to know what will transpire when journos inevitably ask about a PS4 version. Omitting info is one thing, but lying would be a whole new ball game.

"We're not discussing that at this time"?

DBT85

Thank you king CBoaT

#TruthFact

How many people will ask why he types like that? and Also why we can trust him?

Midou

This is certainly one of the more disgusting parts of MS' campaign.

Okay, since I'm a junior, can someone please explain who CBOAT is? Like, is this some kind of in-GAF joke?

At first I thought this was a suicide but then I looked at the username tag.

Imagine you had lots of information to get out there. But the people who wanted to keep that info secret constantly Googled the interwebs to make sure it didn't leak. How could you post it to the NeoGAF without it getting picked up by Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom