• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 8 — Lidia Sobieska Gameplay Trailer

Dazraell

Gold Member
stachu-jones-o-kurwa.gif

SkylineRKR

I might buy her, though she was the last T7 DLC character. It would make sense if she was there in T8 from the get go. But rather her than Eddy which I didn't buy.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I thought she was one of the better additions in the Tekken 7 DLC. I'm glad she's coming back. Hopefully she replaces Eddy on the title screen.

Every trailer has been consistently excellent ever since the game's announcement.

Not a big fan of her face, I thought it looked less doll-like in Tekken 7.
But her outfit is amazing.

Anyway, hope Anna and Miguel make it.

I hate the nationality simping though...
I hate that shit in any fighter.
Street Fighter tends to stay away from that stuff, as far as I'm aware... Dead or Alive too.

Thank the gods, because if Blanka was a nationality simp, I would be utterly embarrassed of being Brazilian...

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Can we buy new characters? When will Kuma arrive? And what about Heihachi?

Last edited:

Edmund

My second main and she's soooo pretty! Can't wait for her to release but I gotta admit her rage art looks underwhelming.

hussar16

i dont get how she represents poland but ok typical blonde girl anyway id rather if a polish fighter in tekken was was a strongman ,who used strength moves like world strongest man pudzanowski

Klosshufvud

She looks great,awesome fighting style. I hate the nationality simping though...
My exact sentiments. In early Tekken games, nationality was more a fun side aspect of the character. However Lidia is literally just Poland. She's not her own character. Her entire gimmick is being Polish and loving Poland. I think it's lazy and tasteless. I don't know why the devs thought it appropriate to give Poland of all nations this amount of wanking since the game is not even noteworthy popular there.

Last edited:

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
That stage is beautiful. Did fhat come as DLC already or is it coming with her? The sunset lighting was amazing.

Edit oops,I guess it was announced for this summer a month ago. I’m way behind the news on this game now.

Last edited:

hussar16

My exact sentiments. In early Tekken games, nationality was more a fun side aspect of the character. However Lidia is literally just Poland. She's not her own character. Her entire gimmick is being Polish and loving Poland. I think it's lazy and tasteless. I don't know why the devs thought it appropriate to give Poland of all nations this amount of wanking since the game is not even noteworthy popular there.
They should have made a strong man polish power type charcater instead

She looks great,awesome fighting style. I hate the nationality simping though...
I hate that Im playing a Japanese fighting game and in one room 5 different characters are all talking in their own language to eachother. Just looks stupid as if everyone knows 10 languages. I wish I could have all ENG or JAP audio instead with subtitles.

Top Bottom