• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 - Official Lidia Sobieska Overview Trailer

Needlecrash

She is motion captured by Tatsuya Naka, a Shotokan-Ryu Karate practitioner. Popular on Youtube on the Kuro-Obi named channel.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Have the official source. Also, not a trailer.

Guess this channel has to try too hard to play that algorythm.

Last edited:

Armorian

Banned
0znUnOk.png
jMjGBYF.png

Japanese devs :messenger_heart:

Western devs:

a7E9xRL_700bwp.webp

xenoriddley

Wait, am I blind, or did they swap what side of her face the scar is on. They didn't really mess that up, did they? It's on two different sides in either of OP's videos.

JeloSWE

Wait, am I blind, or did they swap what side of her face the scar is on. They didn't really mess that up, did they? It's on two different sides in either of OP's videos.
The video thumbnail just use the character art (render) they use for select screen and it's often just the same image depending on if you are P1 or P2. Some times for some characters they do adjust the portrait depending on side but not often, and even if they do in game there is only one version available from the public media pack.

SSfox

The last new Tekken characters been incredibly awesome, Aka Lidia, Leroy and Fakh, i love Katarina too, and also Claudio (yes i admit he's super cool, even tho i'm usually against none martial arts characters lol).

Can't wait for Tekken 8 tho, Tekken 7 loading times are quite horrible and it's kind hard to deal with sometimes, and i realise this even more now when i go to GG Strive and VF5US, then i come back to T7, and hopefully a flawless netcode specially, since Tekken 8 is gonna be console focus in mind i'm hoping it will be super great and best netcode ever made in fighting game i know it's gonna be hard to top GG Strive, but i trust in Tekken Team staff. I want Tekken 8 will be perfect and incredible in every single aspect.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join Producer Michael Murray, Game Director Kohei Ikeda, and Battle Director Jun Yasuda for a discussion on the thought process of DLC and more in this third part of the Lidia Sobieska Developer Diary for Tekken 7.

Top Bottom