• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Xbox One this week

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Still not working for me and I am a Real American.

Edit:

Says $19.99, hit buy game and it changed to free.

Ridiculously enough, I pushed the button, then just opened the credit card selector, went back and then it said "free." ayayay.

Gestault

As someone who bought this a little while back on sale for $5, this plays great on XB1. There's a player-data gauntlet mode that harkens back to the VF4 Evo Quest Mode. It's awesome.

spons

Gold Member
Won't let me download it, just keeps asking for a credit card :/

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's the case for all BC 360 titles not in your game list already. For example, I cannot download any Games with Gold 360 titles because I don't have a credit card on file.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's the case for all BC 360 titles not in your game list already. For example, I cannot download any Games with Gold 360 titles because I don't have a credit card on file.

Has it become easier to remove your card from XBL yet? It used to be a nightmare.

Managed to finally make it work. But only because I am on holidays in New York and logged in and tried to buy it :p. (European here).

Always wanted to try this so nice of them to offer it for free. Tekken Tag was my favourite Tekken game.

Monocle

storafötter;207264765 said:
Managed to finally make it work. But only because I am on holidays in New York and logged in and tried to buy it :p. (European here).

Always wanted to try this so nice of them to offer it for free. Tekken Tag was my favourite Tekken game.
TTT2's tag combo system is insane. So many cool possibilities.

Cheddahz

Banned
As someone who bought this a little while back on sale for $5, this plays great on XB1. There's a player-data gauntlet mode that harkens back to the VF4 Evo Quest Mode. It's awesome.
The player-data gauntlet mode is amazing, spent way too much time with it whenever the game came out

Ah shit. I pressed buy thinking it would change to free. Got an email saying I've been charged. Wack.
Be sure to contact support about it! I'm sure they would refund you

Cheddahz

Banned
I just played this for the first time in forever and I figured for anyone who hasn't played before, you HAVE to go into the controller settings to set the left analog stick for movement

Played through the arcade and had fun. Would rather be playing 1v1 tekken but I'll use this for practice for the real deal next year. Also, can't beat free!

Top Bottom