• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Xbox One this week

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Seriously, the game is amazing and I would definitely recommend those who are able to check it out.

yyr

FYI I've been playing this for a while on XB1. It is buttery smooth, feels just as it does on 360.

Grab a Brook USB adapter and keep on using your 360 fight sticks =)

Monocle

How is this working for people? Is it a regional thing? The page says free with gold, I click on the purchase button, and it wants to charge my card $19.99. Wat.

Edit: N/m, it's finally working for me.

Yup, been trying for the last hour, still not working.

If it helps, I eventually got it working by switching my account region from US to UK and buying it with my UK card instead of my US card. I have a UK XB1 so there's probably some region restriction thing going on with the 360 titles, though I've never had any problems with the other Games for Gold. Now to wait 3 months before I can switch back to a US account...

PedroRVD

I always get that "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." message....

It is not Xbox Live....when it was $5 during the sale I tried to buy it and the same happened with it and all 360 games that were on sale.

Really weird.... I live in Ecuador. But have a US account...maybe they geolocked 360 content?

Hutchie

although very technical, this game was a love letter to the fans, so much content and probably the best example of dlc done right in a game. all dlc characters were free, got free stages, only thing that you could pay for were soundtracks and even then you had custom soundtrack.

Cider X

I always get that "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." message....

It is not Xbox Live....when it was $5 during the sale I tried to buy it and the same happened with it and all 360 games that were on sale.

Really weird.... I live in Ecuador. But have a US account...maybe they geolocked 360 content?

Yes 360 content has always been geolocked.

Was it free at some point in the past? I just noticed I already own it (and vaguely remember playing it) but I don't remember buying it.
Then again, it might be a sign I've been buying way too many games.

Top Bottom